Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

just quick update on the 328i coupe

Great stuff Brent good to see someone complete a project in that sort of time frame, you have the gear and the parts and expertise to make it happen, me jeolous.

yeah man, you have gone created a 328 the way BMW should have dont from the start.

Good work.

I would like to see this thing in the flesh.

What Box did you use for your manual conversion?

Yeah my check button works, the display is faded on the left but you can still see the words.

EDIT: nvm, got it to work. My temp button just doesn't work very well.

try replaceing some of the back light bulbs there are about 4 or 5 or them .

i have another obc with good buttons but bad lcd pixels maybe make one out of 2

brent that is very cool. one nicely developed e36, are you planning on keeping it or selling it.

yes planning on keeping it for while , its just my runabout , quite handy having fold down rear seats in these coupes you can load exhaust systems , axles , driveshafts , windscreens and all sorts of other long stuff.

yeah man, you have gone created a 328 the way BMW should have dont from the start.

Good work.

I would like to see this thing in the flesh.

What Box did you use for your manual conversion?

used a getrag box from a 94 325i , but i do have a ZF unit now from a 97 328i which i might keep and swap out one day when i am bored and have nothing better to do

thanks for all the comments guys.

looking sharp brent, a big improvement to when I last saw it. Will be nice when the side skirts are fitted.

A nice addition would be the front bumper lip and of course tints and do a cheeky tint strip on the windscreen, not only looks nice but is a whole different driving experience.

Looking forward to seeing all the upgrades to come and especially once it sits nice on the Koni's!

looking sharp brent, a big improvement to when I last saw it. Will be nice when the side skirts are fitted.

A nice addition would be the front bumper lip and of course tints and do a cheeky tint strip on the windscreen, not only looks nice but is a whole different driving experience.

Looking forward to seeing all the upgrades to come and especially once it sits nice on the Koni's!

it has teh skirts fitted now , as per pictures above.

yes missing the tinted windows like my last 325i had .

maybe a front lip ???

cant wait for some decent shocks to be fitted though

and a remap to get rid of that 5200rpm retarded power curve peak

Great looking ride Brent, like those wheels. The headers go well you say, over whole rev range?

Great looking ride Brent, like those wheels. The headers go well you say, over whole rev range?

yes , seams to pull like a larger engine all the way upto the stupid 5200rpm german power tax tunning .

will get that sorted soonish