Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

Matt Black M3 at Team Mcmillan

I'm not really a fan of the matt black one, the ones posted by Tom are much nicer.

That's just a wrap. (as M3_Power pointed out) Apprantly it was done at the Germany factory. Had a chat with the grooming guys, they said it's gonna be a major b*tch to come off.

Shady could be seen to be driving one of these in the future ;)

haha

Wow a whole new appreciation for the newest 3 series, some of those are absolutely beautiful.

Yeah the matt black one is just vinyl dont worry haha. Who ever did the vinyl is a bit of a legend though, not a single imperfection. I wouldnt think Ol' Team Mcmillan would be keen to paint a brand new e92 in matt black ha. Wheels on it are sh*t though I agree but would look pretty tough tinted out, lowered, and some 10's or 12's on the back and pumped gaurds. Annnnnd on the track like THIS one - If only D1NZ had real cars and REAL POWER:

Just listen to the sound of the bloody thing (jizzz)

We had this at Jerrys, was awesome going for a spin in it, gets so many looks, someone said above and was spot on, its a vinyl wrap, bit shonky in places so cant expect it to be mint, think it cost 4k to get wrapped from memory and lasts about 5 -7 years

Yeah boys, just saw the latest vinyl (new technology and better than just standard vinyl) to come out in matte black, we will be able to do it, so will just about any signwriter, but as above it costs quite alot!!

Edited by FleXturE

Its resale value in 5 years time will be way less than a normal coloured m3

Took the words right outta me mouth.

All that car needs is a few bogans and a box of double brown in between the back seats. It's truely hideous IMO.

Apparently its quite popular in the UK, my dad was talking to a guy that owns a 997 Turbo and had wrapped it in the vinyl matt black and he was saying that it was very good for hill climbs etc, because you can just take it off afterwards and theres no damage to the paint work.

Its considerably cheaper there though