Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

is front lip

Yes Im still looking for one and yes I still have cash in my pocket.

Cant find one for love nor money at the moment so Im just going to keep asking here until I find one !

Its the only thing Im missing now, have the 15" weaves, clear fronts, clear sides on their way, tech2 wheel on its way, tech1 rear wing painted and on but it looks naked without the lip.

Cant find one for love nor money at the moment so Im just going to keep asking here until I find one !

Its the only thing Im missing now, have the 15" weaves, clear fronts, clear sides on their way, tech2 wheel on its way, tech1 rear wing painted and on but it looks naked without the lip.

I thought you were going with an Alpina rear spoiler?

I was but I changed my mind when I got it on. It would look great in combination with an Alpina front lip but I dont have one of those and decided to keep the 'is' as close to standard as possible.

I was but I changed my mind when I got it on. It would look great in combination with an Alpina front lip but I dont have one of those and decided to keep the 'is' as close to standard as possible.

Ahh fair enough! Have you tried the stealer? I have heard that they aren't too overpriced for brand new? I could be wrong though.... GL finding one anyway!

All up and painted I think it was a shade under $700 from Jeff Grey.

And they wonder why they're called stealers !

All up and painted I think it was a shade under $700 from Jeff Grey.

And they wonder why they're called stealers !

How much unpainted?

550 I think.

Ouch! I could prob get it painted for $100 for you but it still isn't cheap all up.....!

Sneak down to Interpart and nick the one off Paul's car, he doesn't need it, and it doesn't make him go any faster either. :rolleyes:

Sneak down to Interpart and nick the one off Paul's car, he doesn't need it, and it doesn't make him go any faster either. :rolleyes:

Hay that's enough of that it does make me go faster!!

$550 eh, I could be persuaded to part with it for $$$ never raced, ripped off or dragged along the track. :blink:

Edited by #14

Hay that's enough of that it does make me go faster!!

$550 eh, I could be persuaded to part with it for $ never raced, ripped off or dragged along the track. :blink:

Yeah Right. :P

Might believe one lady owner though. :rolleyes:

Edited by Silver Fox

I don't have anything to add as I don't have an iS lip(FS) but I'm really looking forward to seeing your car once you've got it all tidied up Martyn.

I called BMWarehouse a while ago about an iS lip and if i recall correctly it was around $300... coombes johnson was around that as well though so maybe they have gone up in price recently.

i would be so keen haha when i get a job

Called BM Warehouse and they can order me one from Germany for $300, so Ive got a three week wait for it now :)

Called BM Warehouse and they can order me one from Germany for $300, so Ive got a three week wait for it now :)

PM me once you get it Martynn, i may be able to get it painted for a half decent price for you.

PM me once you get it Martynn, i may be able to get it painted for a half decent price for you.

Great, thanks Kerry. Ill have a few things that need painting so Ill send you a PM when it gets here.

Cheers

Guest FrantiC

Did you ever try Gavin (Euro Itallian)? I'm sure he quoted me $270 shipped for one from germany, with a month wait I think. I ended up getting one through SpeedNZ for $379 shipped to your door the following week cos I just couldn't contain myself for it..

I didnt think of Gavin, but had a chat with the guys at BM Warehouse and they agreed to get one in from Germany for me. Should take three weeks, which hopefully means it will be here next week :)

I didnt think of Gavin, but had a chat with the guys at BM Warehouse and they agreed to get one in from Germany for me. Should take three weeks, which hopefully means it will be here next week :)

how much they charge you?