Sign in to follow this  
bmw_guy

Agro Guy lol

Is he saying "I'll toast you"?

lol at this in the related videos:

what a psycho, why did he start talking about Denmark and Italy?

hahaha i had an encounter like this at burger king newmarket, except this dude was saying that hed f**king kick this girls head in and she was like 10 years old, because she 'pushed' in line.

what a psycho, why did he start talking about Denmark and Italy?

hahaha i had an encounter like this at burger king newmarket, except this dude was saying that hed f**king kick this girls head in and she was like 10 years old, because she 'pushed' in line.

lol iv lived in britain for fourteen years, a year in denmark!

hes mad lol

I to had the same thing to some homeless guy who was trying to make up rap on the spot for money. I walked past with my girlfriend and he said something about her in one of his lines, something about how he can see up her skirt when she walks! made me so mad!

the same thing kind of happened. I told him basically to F off, and he went off his nut! haha i was telling him he cant rap and sh*t.

was hilarious wish i video it actually

I to had the same thing to some homeless guy who was trying to make up rap on the spot for money. I walked past with my girlfriend and he said something about her in one of his lines, something about how he can see up her skirt when she walks! made me so mad!

I swear the dude i met was on P, he tried to fight me and he was like 35 years old. f**king Pheads.

There is some psychos out there.

Totally drugged up.

The thing is how do they afford it all?

I have been really touched by one homeless guy

Made me so upset

Majority of them though. I couldnt care less Its there fault and they dont help themselves

How touched, really touched? :blink:

But yeah, there's crazy people everywhere..

lol not physically touched

emotinally touched haha!

e30ON"P"

Ironic

Majority of them though. I couldnt care less Its there fault and they dont help themselves

Completely agree, apart form this guy hes just a GC,

, hes sooo funny, i saw him couple of years ago now, hes still doing it

lol at this in the related videos:

lol i want one

Brook i just realised you'll be a homeless person soon without a job :D

Yelling at people, although you will have to change your Bimmersport name to Brookfromthatdarksidestreet

Totally drugged up.

The thing is how do they afford it all?

Made me so upset

You pretty much see stuff like that everyday though walking up queen street several times a day.

Alot of them you can see sniffing glue or petrol out of bags too. Thats probably what it is.

Yeah I saw one that made me sad and thats only cause he had a dog and I felt sorry for the dog.

Once gave a hobo 3 subway sandwhich coupons to TBag the glass window of a bus stop where a guy was sitting.

Then he got arrested.

although you will have to change your Bimmersport name to Brookfromthatdarksidestreet

Or brookfromjasonandmattsplace when we take you in as our bitch.

hahaha crack up

haha im moving in tommorow jase and matt! :)

did you get banished brook

Totally drugged up.

Unfortunately you are right, there are a lot of "psychos" out there, as many of the people living on the streets have mental issues. Closing down the old style institutions and opting for "care in the community" has simply not worked, either in the UK or here in NZ, and these people are simply not capable of helping themselves. Not only is this a crying shame, but also dangerous as un-medicated people with serious mental illnesses can be very volatile and as such a danger to the general public.

These people often cannot adapt to what we know as normal living conditions and the number of available places in halfway houses or sheltered accomodation are very limited, leaving very few options to the streets.

The behaviour of many mental illnesses is often very similar to that of someone on drugs, in the case of the guy in the film I cannot decide which case it is but would not rule out either. In both cases, what some may see as a joke can provoke a very hostile and aggressive response.

Yes some people are there on the streets due to their own choice of action, but there are many others who appear to be similar on the outside who are there for very different reasons.

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top