Sign in to follow this  
Gus

E30 325i

hey all...as some of you may know i am not in NZ, however i am back in 2 weeks....so i figured its about time i will start looking...im looking for a E30 325i, im going to keep looking till i find what i want or what costs reasonable....i prefer....manual (although a very good condition auto is a possibility for me to do the swap), coupe, black would be lovely, looking at full service history hopefully with head rebuild. as close to standard would be preferred although will look at modified examples if their nice. basically looking for what anyone would look for in a car, good condition etc. price im willing to pay depends on the car (obviously). thanks for any help and any replies just whack on here and ill get back to you. hopefully.

Guest Andrew

hey all...as some of you may know i am not in NZ, however i am back in 2 weeks....so i figured its about time i will start looking...im looking for a E30 325i, im going to keep looking till i find what i want or what costs reasonable....i prefer....manual (although a very good condition auto is a possibility for me to do the swap), coupe, black would be lovely, looking at full service history hopefully with head rebuild. as close to standard would be preferred although will look at modified examples if their nice. basically looking for what anyone would look for in a car, good condition etc. price im willing to pay depends on the car (obviously). thanks for any help and any replies just whack on here and ill get back to you. hopefully.

I found a 320i manual coupe $2200.. Called him. In OK cond.. project car gus?

hmmmm....colour? hah....dunno bout the old 320 aye...was keen on a 325 to be honest...but if its nice condition....i could be persuaded

Guest Andrew

hmmmm....colour? hah....dunno bout the old 320 aye...was keen on a 325 to be honest...but if its nice condition....i could be persuaded

god no its a shitter... a project car.

would prefer a decent car to start off with.....dont want too much of a project car....cilk wurm just told me that he may have an alpina 325....=D god i would love it....see how it goes