Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

The TradeMe Fail Thread

The Primera would be better off 4wd.

God Dammit. Completely slipped by me.

Don't know why they didn't just put a Silvia SR and box in it, cause it has to go through 2 seperate diffs currently..

QFT!!!!!!!

The Primera would be better off 4wd.

Yeah, but RWD makes it more "unique" and "one of a kind"...not many Primera drivers can say they have RWD. A few can say they got 4WD though.

Guest FrantiC

Yeah, but RWD makes it more "unique" and "one of a kind"...not many Primera drivers can say they have RWD. A few can say they got 4WD though.

lol.

Should I make the E12 front wheel drive then?

I can see the attraction of having a RWD primera, but, it wouldn't be any good. Unless you want something retardedly loose

Anyways, thread back on topic.

More fails anyone?

Yes moderator shady, haha

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-248748447.htm

I hate listing that say slammed on 20s or sacked on 22s bo. Or when they have a picture of their car drifitng or doing a burnout on the roads and then say not thrashed?

Last time I saw this it had a screamer out the bonnet and it was filling up with water as it was raining :D

Last time I saw it, it was "boosting" out off beaurepairs down terapa by vtnz (a good few months ago now)...but was boost biking/piking (whatever they say) hard. That was just before he dropped his price.

Last time I saw it, it was "boosting" out off beaurepairs down terapa by vtnz (a good few months ago now)...but was boost biking/piking (whatever they say) hard. That was just before he dropped his price.

wut is this?

Last time I saw it, it was "boosting" out off beaurepairs down terapa by vtnz

Why the speech marks?

Are you quoting from a peer reviewed journal article? Or did the driver shout it out the window at you when he drove past while his car was producing positive pressure via its churbo?

Edited by Mark247

Why the speech marks?

Are you quoting from a peer reviewed journal article? Or did the driver shout it out the window at you when he drove past while his car was producing positive pressure via its churbo?

LMFAO Mark, I thought i was the grammar police (as per my avatar) but damn boy. :lol:

LMFAO Mark, I thought i was the grammar police (as per my avatar) but damn boy. :lol:

i "just" dont "understand" what is up with all this quotation mark "sh*t" sometimes ya "know"

HAHAHA ruff day cuz

i "just" dont "understand" what is up with all this quotation mark "sh*t" sometimes ya "know"

I think you have over done it with the quotes there mate.

Umm, it's called sarcasim.

Double sarcasm fail.

NB: "sarcasm" ;)

Lol just a LITTLE bit off topic! :P

Umm, it's called sarcasim.

Double sarcasm fail.

NB: "sarcasm" ;)

PWND

With quotations even!