Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

The TradeMe Fail Thread

saw that comment and had a little laugh!

This whole thread is starting to fail miserably. I have lost count of how many reposts there have been :rolleyes: . It really is becoming a farce.

A lot of you guys are very very harsh and while their have been some catastrophic failures some of those cars are not all that bad.

Not digging at you PJAY but your post is the one that sticks out the most. Saying Pink cars are a fail is like saying all BMW's are a fail.

Just because someone paints their inetrior for example it doesn't mean it is an automatic fail.

I know everyone has their own opinions but this forum is really turning into a snobfest. If anything is not remotely factory looking or not genuine you guys are all over it like flies on 3 day old meat!

The biggest one that sticks out is the poor girl who had the E34 with a pretty extreme bodykit - good on ya all for scaring her off!! Another thing is chrome wheels - sure the consensus is that they are terrible but why jump on new members straight away - let them learn themselves! The whole point of this 'community' is that it is a place where BMW enthusiasts can come and gain some good knowledge and meet like minded people. At the moment I know of at least 3 people who have come on here, had a look and then disappeared, purely because of the content and amount of rubbish that is becoming more prevalent.

Whatever happened to each to their own? Some of you must spend hours trolling through Trade Me digging up these auctions, there are over 47,000 cars for sale! Instead of wasting time on the internet why don't you do something constructive with your time, maybe like washing your car? Or, actually get outside and enjoy some fresh air? I swear some of you people must literally live on this forum. To me wasting all this time is a FAR BIGGER FAIL than half the cars you list.

Mods - why don't we just close this thread - it really is pointless and just a way for people to increase their post count.

End of Rant

Edited by zenetti