Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

A Car - Any Car .. for $500

Guest Andrew

Someone hook me up before tuesday.. I can't find sh*t anywhere and people want dumb money for the crap box cars.

Must WOF

Guest Andrew

can i ask what its for?

i may know a few people

to get me around while my car is getting work done on it.

You can buy Sparkles old Sigma off me for 400, thats what I paid for it. I'm guessing you want it to be local tho, and you don't wanna be driving that piece of sh*t to Auckland (Palmy-Wgtn had my back and arms aching).

:mosh:

post-12-1105229877.jpg

Edited by E30_318i

damn that thing is a peice of shite.

anyone got a decent ride for a few k for me, ie something i can vinal to death for my bidness.

Guest Andrew

You can buy Sparkles old Sigma off me for 400, thats what I paid for it. I'm guessing you want it to be local tho, and you don't wanna be driving that piece of sh*t to Auckland (Palmy-Wgtn had my back and arms aching).

that would be ideal - any ideas if it WOULD make it back to Auckland?

that would be ideal - any ideas if it WOULD make it back to Auckland?
Easy. She goes hard, doesn't smoke too... Apart from the rear tyres on wet road paint :mosh:

we drove that sh*t constantly, absolutely everywhere, our arms didn't ache, harden up :P , i drove it for round an hour and a half out through the back of pongaroa all the way to feilding, mostly windy sh*t, tis a mint car, just don't hurry it and its good (i.e: slow)

mechanically good, big dent in sump from washed out culvert on gravel road, paint tints, rangi wired on muffler, black wheels, no carpet, lots and lots of detonation, "turbo timer" - running on....

bring it to feilding on the mega meet and i'll drive it to taupo, show ya how the desert road should be driven! :mosh:

sigma makes me wanna rock out with my cock out, lovin it,

OFFICIALLY THE MOST RELIABLE CAR SPARKLE HAS EVER OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CaM

we drove that sh*t constantly, absolutely everywhere, our arms didn't ache, harden up :P , i drove it for round an hour and a half out through the back of pongaroa all the way to feilding, mostly windy sh*t, tis a mint car, just don't hurry it and its good (i.e: slow)

mechanically good, big dent in sump from washed out culvert on gravel road, paint tints, rangi wired on muffler, black wheels, no carpet, lots and lots of detonation, "turbo timer" - running on....

bring it to feilding on the mega meet and i'll drive it to taupo, show ya how the desert road should be driven! :mosh:

sigma makes me wanna rock out with my cock out, lovin it,

OFFICIALLY THE MOST RELIABLE CAR SPARKLE HAS EVER OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh my arms were only sore for about a couple of minutes after I got out, just like after go-carting, but not many cars would do that to me after 200km.

But yeah, as CaM said, bloody good car. While working I'm putting an easy 50km on it a day.

Does good drifts on wet round-abouts too, and is a good eye catcher, for all the wrong reasons (shes bloody loud)

you do realise that makes the current warrent null and void also then....

Guest Andrew

well one of the salesman lives up by my - so i can score I ride with him to work and back. So hopefully I can live with no car for a while.

f**k, just go to your mechanic garage, they always know where cheap cars are, mechanic next to my grandad's business has a old laser sedan for like $500