Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Warning to All

Hi All

We have had a couple if instances lately of people thinking that they are clever and funny by posting that annoying "Rickrolled" link in posts and disguising it as something else.

All this does is annoy everyone else, and quite frankly it is nothing but a pain in the ass.

The next person that does it will be instantly banned from here, without warning!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Grant

Edited by Grant

I can honestly say.. I dont know why reasonably intelligent people would want to come on this forum to create havoc. If you come in here and own a BMW, you will get help from other members, friendship, advise, broaden your social life and enjoy the commradery with other BMW enthusiasts. All I can say is WHY ?? would you really want to come in here to cause people to dislike you and not want you to be present ??

Sorry guys, I introduced that.

Its funny the 1st time, but again and again is pretty annoying.

I can honestly say.. I dont know why reasonably intelligent people would want to come on this forum to create havoc. If you come in here and own a BMW, you will get help from other members, friendship, advise, broaden your social life and enjoy the commradery with other BMW enthusiasts. All I can say is WHY ?? would you really want to come in here to cause people to dislike you and not want you to be present ??

+1 I'm getting sick of it

Alright seeing as this is directed at me:

Apologies for posting that in the South Park thread. I understand it's mega annoying (unless you have google chrome which automatically closes the tab).

I understand that rick rolling is just spam and useless crap, but that was the point of my post. The south park thread (as Ollie said) was rubbish and I was trying to point that out. This forum is filling up with crap (I'm not saying I'm not at fault) and my intention was to make the OP aware of this, by making a crap post in his crap thread. Sorry to anyone else who rolled.

For the record, south park is one of my all time favourite shows.

Guest Simon*

To be fair we haven't been hit for a while, and you're not personally considered a "troublemaker" by the admin/mods here, but it is just so bloody annoying! :D And for those not so interweb/compuda savvy it's a bit nervewracking to say the least.

I know you've been warned so I won't labour the point, but, and this goes for everyone, don't drag down our forum. If not for the interest and perseverance of a few individuals we wouldn't have a site to trade tech stuff and insults about the horrible mods we make to our BMW's.

Looks as though gpod has tarnished its brush on bimmersport. :D

I was beginning to think the same thing. at least CB&M isn't here...

Oh and I heart South Park too :)

I have all of it :)

Edited by antil33t

Something I learnt a long time ago:

Always mouse over a link before clicking on it. It will tell you the actual address that you are clicking on.

Alright, thread cleaned up and locked.

Lets not lose the original message in posts about loving South Park !