Sign in to follow this  
charles28

For people considering SR20DET Conversion

I got this info from k-convesions.co.uk after emailing asking how much the custom gearbox mounts etc would be on there own.

Charles,

I can offer a few nice choices for the E30, the E30-SR20DET basic installkit for 3795USD. Shipping varies depending on where you are, but approx.600USD worldwide.

If you let me know your address I can give you a moreaccurate price. The kit includes: SR20DET engine complete with all ancillaries (redtop from 180sx)SR20DET (manual/auto) gearbox K-Conversions custom engine mounts K-Conversions custom geabox mounts K-Conversions custom Propshaft K-Conversions custom wiring harness premated to the BMW harness (this willbe made to simply plug into your fuse box and into your mail loom where theengine loom that goes to your existing ECU goes for a simple plug and playinstall) If you want the kit without an engine and box then we do a kit for 1000USD.

The kit will include:

Custom engine mounts

Custom gearbox mount

Custom propshaft

We cannot include the harness in this kit as the harness comes with theengine, there are also a few other parts that we cannot modify without theengine, like on the 2JZ we need to modify the sump pan, If you do not buy the engine from me I cannot modify these parts for you.

I could do thewiring for 450USD if you send me your harness and BMW multiplug.

And for thesump pan I can supply one pre modified to fit for 200USD. If you want the basic install kit with the engine and box we can offer thefollowing options: All our engines are sourced from japan and are compression tested.

If you want we offer an engine rebuild service for 500USD!

This is extremely cheap for an engine rebuild but I am able to do this as in Thailand the labourcosts are low.

The engines will be checked as follows:

The engine stripped and rebuilt will new piston rings, main and shellbearings, cylinder head and cylinder block will be stripped down andresurfaced. The valve seats will be recut and valves reseated, everythingwill be checked and the engine is put back together.

We bench run the enginefor an hour before its ready to be sent out, but you will still need to runthe engine in for 1000kms). Once the basic install kit is installed you can choose from a whole host ofturbo kits, injectors, inlet plenums, intercoolers, cams, pistons etc. andwe can install it all here if you want, including installing it into an E30,running it in and tuning the engine including road and dyno tuning withpower graphs to prove HP and torque.

Alternatively you can tell us your budget and we can work out the best path for you to take, keeping in mind future upgrades.

We also have reconditioned race engines for sale. We don't include the cooling systems in the basic install as these areaftermarket products...

Water cooling kit 1 Aluminium Radiator with hard pipes 500USD +P&P

Intercooler kit 1 Large front mount intercooler with hard pipes 500USD

Twin fuel pump system 2xwalbro 255l/h fuel pumps with surge tank. 585USD

Once the basic kits are installed you need to start thinking about Diff andbrakes. I can offer a large range of new and used 2 way LSD Diffs.

Reasonably priced second hand but very good condition performance parts areusually the way we steer people.

But if you want new parts that is not aproblem. We can source you a Kazz, Nismo, Tomei or Cusco 2 way diff. then make custom mounts for it, custom prop shaft and spacers to connect it to yourexisting drive shafts. Based on you getting a Skyline GTR 4.1 LSD the LSD diff kit is 900USD (for aKazz, Nismo, Tomei or Cusco 2 way diff please add another 450USD) Brakes, We offer a skyline GTR brakes package which includes Front 280mmDisks and 4 pot caliper conversion and rear 280mm disks and single pot GTRcaliper and custom mounting brackets.

Still keeping your standard stud PCD.This kit also includes a Nissan master cylinder and servo : 900USD. If you want more than one of the kits or you want a custom setup I can cometo a better price for you. Then on from there we can do a number of things. If you want we can buildyou a race engine and tune it here for you. We can include piggyback ECUslike Greddy E-Manage or complete standalone ECUs (haltech, Apexi, HKS).

We have 2 top tuner here that will dedicate there time to perfecting yourfuel and ignition maps. Saving you potentially 100s or even 1000s of poundson tuning bills.

As here in Thailand where we are based the labour chargesare lower so we are able to offer you an unbeatable service for anunbeatable price. Which of the items would you be interested in and if there is anything that I haven't mentioned that you would like or are thinking about please mail meback and let me know. If you would like to place an order or if you have any other questionsplease mail me back.

Regards, Kish

UK company working out of Thailand. Talk about global companies

4.5K for a set is not that bad but you gotta think about how much you want to spend.

Personally I like the challenge of doing conversions myself.

Im sure ive heard/read really bad things abvout these guys, check e30zone. Im sure it was on there

Crikey, shocking,

Admin, please remove this thread, its of no use to anyone after reading that

Crikey, shocking,

Admin, please remove this thread, its of no use to anyone after reading that

Nah leave it here to give us all a warning about the company

That conversion kit on driftworks looks like a total piece of ****!

x1000

That gearbox X-member!! WTF!!!!11shift!!one!1

Holly crap thats terrible, Ive seen shitloads of mint e34 e36 ands e30s made in thailand that are top quality, all with various nissan motors in them so its not thailands quality thats the problem, That kish guy is a joke guess hes cashing up on the fact that he can hide once hes sold his product.

What the sh*t. Pay me $4500USD and I will put in an S15 SR20det in a week. sh*t that is a rip off. And some of the most disgusting work I have ever seen.