Sign in to follow this  
Guest TUMEKI

Parted Wanted

Guest TUMEKI

Im after new front seats as mine are just totally rooted, otherwise im gonna go rice and buy a set of Daytona Cobra Reclinable buckets.

Im after the manual winding clockwise anti-clockwise sunroof peiece.

2 front e30 coupe guards

e30 coupe bonnet, ( sick of the cosworth bonnet vent bonnet and it has the dent from the inside engine that im sure many of you have recieved from closing the bonnet.

e30 coupe boot lid

and if anyone has good condition a and b pillar linings a new glovebox door piece.

Thanks for your time

Reguards Rhys

Guest TUMEKI

Well no i haven't, for 2nd hand parts like these i dont intend to pay through the roof like SD European and European Autospares charge. I don't wish to say this or that about them but i will say there prices are just a little too steep for my liking. I only posted the topic because i thought some of you might have spares lying around that you don't want or tryna get rid of. :D

Guest Andrew

these all seem easy to find parts...have you checked the wreckers?

WMAHAHAHAH .. thats what'd you'd think aye. Dave has been looking for sunroof thing.. for AGES.. no one wants to sell them. And front seats are near impossible to find.

That said.. check Manukau Eurospares and see what they have!

Guest TUMEKI

Manukau Eurospares or European Autospares, maybe your refering to the same outfit or they are diff companies, otherwise those cats ain't getting none of my money haha :P

andrew dude heico said he'd sell us a sunroof piece dude the whole thing aye, but dave didn't want to pay for a whole thing he just wanted the knob so if i remember rightly i do know where you can get one and think that for the whole thing it's bout $40 or something so if you are interested let me know and i'll tell you

Guest MSBOND

I got all those little bits and pieces for my e30 from european autospares they gave most of it to me for free, i think all up i just paid for the door handle covers and then that was only $10.

I dont know why all yous think that they r expensive, ive always been given cheap deals from there.

I go thro that south african dude, he gives mean deals.

only the non-electric e36 seats fit into an e30.... the power e36 m3 seats are too wide and would be a nightmare to wire up anyway.

Guest MSBOND

Today i saw a white 325i mtec, it had red leather interior it was kinda faded, i personally didnt like it.

gmccormack

I am after a new glovebox, how much do you want for it...is it in good condition?

Cheers

gmccormack

I am after a new glovebox, how much do you want for it...is it in good condition?

Cheers

Sounds good to me,

Give me a call on 027 285 1448, I'll come out and pick one up, or if you are coming into the city at all, we could meet and I'll grab one then.

I may have got the window switch fixed (I pulled it to bits last night, cleaned the contacts etc and reinstalled, it seems to be going ok now)......but I may take one that you have for sale.

Cheers