Sign in to follow this  
bravo

e30 Urethane Bushes Group Buy

As per Apex's showroom thread, there are a few of us keen to do a group buy for urethane/nolathane e30 subframe and trailing arm bushes.

Please post below if you are interested, and can someone please take the lead and source/arrange this. I don't have time - I'm just starting the thread to keep the discussion out of Apex's showroom one.

I have powerflex control arm and front and rear sway bar bushes and am happy with the quality. They aren't all that cheap though.

Someone could maybe PM Paul at Interpart (#14) I am sure if someone gave him enough of a timeframe he could supply an order of enough bushes if there was enough interest. I brought Noltec Urethane Subframe bushes off him and they weren't that dear at all.

Edited by Forrest

I need...

• Offset control arm bushes
  • subframe bushes
  • trailing arm bushes

Tech told me today I could use new subframe ones so I'd be keen

Someone could maybe PM Paul at Interpart (#14) I am sure if someone gave him enough of a timeframe he could supply an order of enough bushes if there was enough interest. I brought Noltec Urethane Subframe bushes off him and they weren't that dear at all.

+1 Speak to Paul - i have these same bushes! They work awesomely, and that includes on the track too!

Kean for a complete overhaul, so if this ends up happening count me in

erm, posting here as I haven't seen anything else come up (yet)... I'll be looking at some kind of group buy for e34 bushes in the near(ish) future; if it has a bush, I'll be replacing it.

Or at least trying to! lol

My preference is powerflex, although I'm flexible at this point (waka waka waka :D )

Put me down for a set of rear subframe bushes.

me too

could be interested if the price is right.

The rear end is just about to fall right out of my racecar.

So the list of interested people is as follow's;

Jamez

Bravo

JiB

Blackie

sydwayz e30

Matty104

chris00

Kerry

1rotty

I'm going to send some emails round asking for 10 sets of e30 subframe and trailing arm bushes. Check back in a few days for prices.

Ask about the diff bush too - JiB desperately needs one of them.

I am keen for some too.

Maybe I will just better you all and get Delrin bushes. hehehe.

im in for a set of fronts (?) and rear trailing arm bushes. subframes are okay at the moment unless its a price i cant refuse.

PF are good and good people to deal with, I recommend.

Can help with UK postage if needed, but they were pretty good about it if I remember right

Would be interesting to see what the price diff is between ordering direct from PF plus freight and customs/duty compared with ordering them off the NZ PF distributor.

Would be interesting to see what the price diff is between ordering direct from PF plus freight and customs/duty compared with ordering them off the NZ PF distributor.

Was massively cheaper when I brought the first GB in (~2003 iirc).

I was approached by the distributor at the time (c/o PF), but the issue was, he had no E30 stock as they didn't know what we would need (and weren't going to front up with the $$ for stock), so was essentially going to do the same as I did, + Margins.

Also due to the quantity (~10-12 sets of CABS, TA & SF bushes) we got a good discount directly from PF.

Would be interesting to see if times have changed ($$)

These prices are now 18months old, but it's what I was quoted by Dynamic Raceparts (nz distributor) when I bought the fronts:

PFF5-301 ( 2 per car ) $48.00 + GST each x 2 = $96.00 + GST = $108.00 Front Control Arm

PFF5-302-19 ( 2 per car ) $39.00 + GST each x 2 = $78.00 + GST = $87.75 Front sway bar (19mm)

PFR5-305 (2 per car ) $81.00 + GST each x 2 = $162.00 + GST = $182.25 Rear subframe

PFR5-306 ( 4 per car- 2 x inner 2 x outer) $57.00 + GST each x 4 = $228.00 + GST = $256.50 Trailing arm

PFR5-308-12 ( 2 per car ) $39.00 + GST each x 2 = $78.00 + GST = $87.50 Rear sway bar (12mm)

PFR5-300 ( 1 per car ) $60.00 + GST = $67.50 Diff