Sign in to follow this  
Guest michael_xb

89' 325i manual

Guest michael_xb

4 sale has been converted 6 mnths ago to manual

leather 150,000k black

problems:

cluth or whatever on the engine fan is worn out or just broken so it overheats in 10min traffic.... havent tryd fixin it yet.

post-11-1070757156.jpg

Guest Andrew

We have a buyer.. Can you wait till next fri.. I'm sure we can get it sold for you (GUS BUY IT)

Hey I was next to you at the lights , you were turning into porana rd.. and I was in a Range Rover HSE checkin out your car hah. (I think it was you).

hey man...yeah im back in nz in about 4 days....first of all...how much you looking at? id be keen...just give me your details and stuff and ill give you a call by next saturday...the pics arent too good...is it 4 door or 2? any mods that youve had done to it? im interested

gus

ah yes dumb sh*t that i am...4 door....where abouts are you?

Guest Andrew

hey man...yeah im back in nz in about 4 days....first of all...how much you looking at? id be keen...just give me your details and stuff and ill give you a call by next saturday...the pics arent too good...is it 4 door or 2? any mods that youve had done to it? im interested

gus

Gus thats 2 cool cars now that are an option for you. bumpstops325 with AWESOME sounds and a very good alround setup, cool body kit, black , 325, manual etc. And this one.

Guest michael_xb

im in glenfield, i need to buy a new fan clutch tho. after that im hoping to get between 7 - 8 for it,

i spent almost 14,000 including the car its got a 12" and 350w amp

though if i cant get that price for it then ill keep it, cause im not in a hurry to get rid of it.

sorry about the photos' outr digicamera is quite crap

Guest Andrew

Dude, can we come check it out this weekend? Sunday or Sat? I'd say Gus here is very interested and 7 - 8 k sounds good to me.

hey dude that sounds all good...il give you a call or txt when im in the country...seems like a reasonable price.....i wasnt planning to spend jack all on sounds so if you have them there already sounds pretty good. just out of curiosity what have you spend the 14 g on? any suspension work?

Guest michael_xb

umm brought some new lowered springs. and got front shock shortened.

car was 6,000

gearbox 1,000

wheels 5,000!!!(yer i know)

suonds 1,000

and the littler things as in springs, tints, sideskirts

ewell, im going 4 a drive while the roads ar stilll wet

Guest Andrew

umm brought some new lowered springs. and got front shock shortened.

car was 6,000

gearbox 1,000

wheels 5,000!!!(yer i know)

suonds 1,000

and the littler things as in springs, tints, sideskirts

ewell, im going 4 a drive while the roads ar stilll wet

heh i just had a fun wet drive.

Dude we'll come see you on sun prob and get the car checked out. Would you mind it going to Ernst at Bavarian Motors to check it out if we want to take it further?

I'll give you a ring on sat.

did you do the auto->manual swap? or just a shagged gearbox?(how old the new one), jeeezus 5g on wheels?? what are they? advanti raptor 17''? think thats the name...they look chrome...andi take it you havnt changed the shocks at all? what springs are they? what % tints are they? sorry for all the questions but hey!

gus

ah yes...and it has just been converted to manual..im sure it would help if i read your posts.....does it have an lsd (im just mildly curious thats all :rolleyes: )

also....looks like it has a muffler...how loud is it...just wanting to know due to new exhaust laws

Guest Andrew

also....looks like it has a muffler...how loud is it...just wanting to know due to new exhaust laws

Exhaust laws don't matter now.

Gus the shocks were shortened, they should hold up fine for a while. Ernst will check it all out.

Guest michael_xb

ok ok, yes u can take it there if u want, but i will have to have sooner notice, ive got to take the skirts and the front off, so it can get into any workshop and be jacked up.

i did the auto to manual conversion. because i wanted manual i payed 1000 dollers and gave them my gearbox witch was fine.

jamex superlow 60mm

tints are legal uhmm think 25% on back 35% on front?

the exaust just has a peice of i think 3" piping for about a metre, then a coby and then a stainless can.

it has a silencer in it so that it can pass wof's, ive still got the silencer in though because it is preddy loud.

i only got 1 front shock shortened because the other one was captive?

and the back 2 shocks arent shortened i just jack it up from the back and swap springs when warrant time. they will never fall out but testing station laws are quite hard.

no lsd.

actually. also when i did the conversion the centre bearing bracket on the dirve shaft didnt align up properly with the holes on the chassis so i just stuck on e bolt really tight on it. German automotive will swap it over when i have the time

wheels are advanti raptor crome payd 5g all up wit finance costs.

Guest Andrew

ok ok, yes u can take it there if u want, but i will have to have sooner notice, ive got to take the skirts and the front off, so it can get into any workshop and be jacked up.

i did the auto to manual conversion. because i wanted manual i payed 1000 dollers and gave them my gearbox witch was fine.

jamex superlow 60mm

tints are legal uhmm think 25% on back 35% on front?

the exaust just has a peice of i think 3" piping for about a metre, then a coby and then a stainless can.

it has a silencer in it so that it can pass wof's, ive still got the silencer in though because it is preddy loud.

i only got 1 front shock shortened because the other one was captive?

and the back 2 shocks arent shortened i just jack it up from the back and swap springs when warrant time. they will never fall out but testing station laws are quite hard.

no lsd.

actually. also when i did the conversion the centre bearing bracket on the dirve shaft didnt align up properly with the holes on the chassis so i just stuck on e bolt really tight on it. German automotive will swap it over when i have the time

wheels are advanti raptor crome payd 5g all up wit finance costs.

Hi,

If we like what we see we'll take it to Ernst, don't worry. will give plenty of notice.

ah the exhaust laws dont matter now?? rad...been outta country too long haha...yeah will give ya a call and arrange to meet up and take it to ernst or whatever....will be soon

gus

yea i want somehitng like this but proberbly whitout chromes too risky dont wanna get me mags stolen unless i have 4 different lock nuts !!?? :D and with blacked out rear lights

That is a good looking E30. I actually quite like the alloys that it has, sounds like quite a good overall package.

Cheers