Sign in to follow this  
KEY2

Window Tinting

Any recomendations as to who to use and are there any Bimmersport friendly operators based in the Auckland area?

Comments/suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers R

only people i know of would be tint magic or tint-a-car. I think you're looking at circa $200-250 for a good tint.

only people i know of would be tint magic or tint-a-car. I think you're looking at circa $200-250 for a good tint.

mine cost $350. they did a good job as far as tinting itself goes, but they didnt clean the inside of the window before they put the film over which i was annoyed about but they refused to refund me in part or full, or do it again :(

What colour is your car?

Car is black.

Cheers R

want me to PM you some photos of my car? its black as well with 35% tint (maximum legal)

Unique Tints

0212UNIQUE.

Tell him I sent you, he will look after you.

did mine a few yrs ago at Hyper - pretty good.

Had a minor bubble and they re did it for me again on the side windows for free.

hey

i just got my tints done and what ever you do don't get A1 tinting to do it, firstly they didnt tell me anything about the dot matrix around the window and secondly he stuffed up the back window by cutting the tint to short and thirdly he said he would replace it and he's canceled on me 4 times and its still not done ,so i would say spend a bit of money and get a good job

hey

i just got my tints done and what ever you do don't get A1 tinting to do it, firstly they didnt tell me anything about the dot matrix around the window and secondly he stuffed up the back window by cutting the tint to short and thirdly he said he would replace it and he's canceled on me 4 times and its still not done ,so i would say spend a bit of money and get a good job

Do you mean you know a place that can get the tint to stick to the dot matrix? Because so far there seems to be no one who can do it perfectly.

we had andrea's car done at tint a car - had the f1 tint done as they don't recommend the midnight express (the really dark tint) with european cars due to the factory tint levels in the car as it can put it over the 35% level.

The f1 tint has been fantastic, i would highly recommend them to anyone. A friend has had 5 of his cars done there now and they have always been fantastic jobs

Do you mean you know a place that can get the tint to stick to the dot matrix? Because so far there seems to be no one who can do it perfectly.

they got a hair in the back window and also in the back window they cut the tint short so i wouldn't recommend they to anyone i know coz i rang them and they don't want to know about it