Sign in to follow this  
e30ftw

'Battery to boot conversion' for e30

Looking for the battery cable from engine bay to boot and the terminal thingy that goes in the engine bay.

Not too worried about a rear battery tray unless I really need it.

Edited by e30ftw

Jono51 might have one from the Motorsport he is breaking. I would be interested to know how much the cable weighs to make this swap?

Nah I asked him like as soon as he made that FS thread but someone snipped it up a couple mins before I asked.

Cable would only be a couple KG? Nothing too significant I wouldn't think. I had the stuff from that 325i coupe I parted out. So many times I have regretted throwing / giving stuff away <_<

It weighs a shitload if its the 0 gauge stuff that I had in mine. Probably 4 kg atleast.

I think I may have that terminal somewhere if you have no luck man.

I also asked Jono1 for his cable. Tag me on to the WTB list. ^_^ I already have it in the 325i including battery cover which seem even harder to get hold of.

Ashkan, How much you want for the terminal ?

I could always just get some new battery cable, wonder how much it costs <_<

We have plenty of the conversion parts.

Am now sorted, Got offered the entire sha-bang for the conversion, cover and everything, at a fair price.

was just about to say i have the cable/battery box/tray etc here, just dont have the engine bay termial.. left it in the car when it was crushed :( thought id throw it up here anyways incase someone else want it.

if you need the terminal bracket from the firewall I might have one , just the cable and battery tray were removed

was just about to say i have the cable/battery box/tray etc here, just dont have the engine bay termial.. left it in the car when it was crushed :( thought id throw it up here anyways incase someone else want it.

PM sent. Do you still have them or did i miss out again?