Sign in to follow this  
JasonL

BMW Personal PLates

not reading through the previous 3 pages (in an internet cafe), but you have to have that piece of metal on the front and back of your car, it may as well be something i little different. Mine is ETHRTY (E30)

Thats a cool plate. I like it. And BMTHUG is awesome too.

But I got "5PEED1" atm, for sale on the sale forum... never know :lol:

But once thats sold (if not then taken off) will be replaced with "14AGEE" (I will get it remade into - 1 4A GEE)- yeah a bit lame but it was only $72 so I dont care.

I've got heaps of plates, most of them on Trademe but the ones I am keeping will be worth a sh-t load to the right person, in a few years, when Plates is literally soldout.

Could be considered a waste of money, but who cares its my money.....and 1 was a gift :D

Im full well aware they are a waste of money, but at the same time, its like any modification, they arent cheap. and they are a major appearance item

Thats a cool plate. I like it.

"14AGEE" (I will get it remade into - 1 4A GEE)- yeah a bit lame but it was only $72 so I dont care.

Could also be good for the toyota guys "1 4age" ?

Could also be good for the toyota guys "1 4age" ?

Thats what I thought it meant, but seller said it was meant as "14ADREIN" or however they spelt their name... how the hell AGEE means that name :wacko: - I dont know lol

Posted Image

Do I win?

If that was my standard issue plate, Id buy it :lol: must be worth a bit of dosh to some satanist who loves wars lol

If that was my standard issue plate, Id buy it :lol: must be worth a bit of dosh to some satanist who loves wars lol

I plan too ;)

Thats what I thought it meant, but seller said it was meant as "14ADREIN" or however they spelt their name... how the hell AGEE means that name :wacko: - I dont know lol

lol mind boggles eh

I immediately thought you must have a 4age in your beemer to be wanting to put that plate on lol

[M3SUM] think it's taken... Love it

Just like "RX3SUM" for the Mazda...its gone. People have to admit there are same damn good ones out there...

BMUU would be awesome

My plate, BMW 3S (3 Series), was a $250 TM special.................. Only problem if you do "silly things" then personalised plates are easier for the public to remember when potting you............ (not that that is a problem for me :rolleyes: )

yea mines BMUSER

to bemuse - to make confused which is what camo is for an mines got that

or bm user - for the old bavarian motor user

I have DRPHTA, Some of the older members may not get it. And some of the younger ones dont either which is funny.

PP in QLD are $2300 AUD FaaarrrkK!

Its its not Drifter i have no idea!?

That and at the time there was a commercial with a HQ Holden with the plate LADS, which was fill of guys pissing up in the back of this old Kingswood on TV.

Lance Andy Dave and Steve. Calrton Stripe. I never forget a beer commercial. Great ad, very average beer.

I want DRTY30 but sum noob with a 1930 chevrolet universal has it.... :ph34r:

Lance Andy Dave and Steve. Calrton Stripe. I never forget a beer commercial. Great ad, very average beer.

ah now I remember it :)

my mate managed to reduce "annihilate you" to 6 characters and got it for his plate

I used to have "urabus" Subaru backwards...sold it to a boy racer in 08 for 2k...paid 400 for it 4 months earlier...yus

I would like one for my Nissan Z car,

but it would only meaningfull to myself / enthusist