Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

re-trimming seats in leather!

as most you guys know i have got myself a pair of e36er seatsand i have decided to go for a leather re-trim it will cost $650 a seat to get done but now all i need to decide is a colour and thats where i need your help!

so any suggestions are welcome and nothing is too sutble or too radical

just give me ideas

so far i have come up with

-dove grey... the place acually have it and it is acually called dove grey and its not from bmw

-black

-white

-modena

have or di you consider buying leather seats to start with..coz ive heard of some good deals on E36 leather stuff..like just over a grand for full leather sets. so your 650 per seat sounds a bit harsh..

hmm colour ideas..what col is your car?

the car will be black like 2pack black

yea i looked around at leather e36 seats and all the places wer charging $1500 and most the seats wer really worn and cracked so i might aswel spend $1300

and have absolute mint barand new leather seats and in the colour of my choice essecially like hard to find factory bmw leather seats like modena

red? huh

do u mean red seats

or red car?

i know red is a bmw leather colour that is hard to find isnt that call 'magma'

Guest MSBOND

R you roscoes mate? cos he was txtn me asking if i wanted to sell my leathers cos his mate is looking to buy some.

I wod defnitly not get white, i have cream leather and its still hard to keep clean! Go for a dark color, i think on a black car go black or grey, red is too much of a contrast.... ewww, just as bad as hot pink!

Ah the ol Black 2pack colour..right very black... go for pirate black..just coz its a cool name..(think it has a slight red pearl thru it..nice)

as for leather colour have you considered multi colours? like say black with dark blue centres and then paint some of your interior bits the same blue...(just small highlights..not everything) and then you could get like the BMW logo embroidered in them too(or something like that)

it sounds to me like homy has already thought of this plan himself....

do it foo!

i dont htink i would get red leather b'cos eventually it will fade to pink and i DO NOT want pink seats well i seriusly thinking about just plain black or black with white inside parts i dont mind getting leather dirty cos im the type of person who would clean my car every second day and get it a full on clean from the dealers and i got heaps of leather cleaner like leatherique which is real good

but yea still like black and white together

i htink that really deep black with silver or white pearl would look nice for a exterior colour