Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

E30 318i or 320i Wanted for around 1500 for E30 Series

No Heath, their stuff is mostly dereged, as that one was. Pity, that's how they sell the damaged ones.

True I don't have the experience to do a full restoration I would prefer as I get started with this to have a working car and make it better =)

oh... i thought that one was still registered as i don't think it was a damaged car auction.

its still worth checking out the damaged auctions as you can get a car with very very minor damage due to the age (think dents) for next to nothing.

How much is it to re-reg a car? espically if you factor in a manual conversion into the mix.

Edited by DRTDVL

There are 3 E30 320s for sale at Turners Damaged Auction this Thursday in Auckland. One has been hit in the back but the other 2 look damage free, but all are sold dereged.

Not sure, but I think the cost's about 400 to revin if it has been reged in NZ before, and is up to scratch, sure someone will correct me if wrong.

Manual conversions start around 7 to 800 on the cheap, and around 1000 to 1200 with some new bits, like cylinders and clutch plate.

Edited by Silver Fox

There are 3 E30 320s for sale at Turners Damaged Auction this Thursday in Auckland. One has been hit in the back but the other 2 look damage free, but all are sold dereged.

Not sure, but I think the cost's about 400 to revin if it has been reged in NZ before, and is up to scratch, sure someone will correct me if wrong.

Manual conversions start around 7 to 800 on the cheap, and around 1000 to 1200 with some new bits, like cylinders and clutch plate.

Yeaaaa, I think I'll wait for Rich to message me back or keep looking for a manual coupe or sedan, that has a current WOF and reg =D

So if you can find a manual thats dereg'd with very minor damage it might be a better buy than an auto at 400 or 600 that you then need to do a conversion on... Thats more the point i was getting at...

So if you can find a manual thats dereg'd with very minor damage it might be a better buy than an auto at 400 or 600 that you then need to do a conversion on... Thats more the point i was getting at...

I see. I hope the one he offered me is manual.

Guest Simon*

OT Jack but that M3 Cab in your sig - is it the supercharged one that was on the Cannonball? Is it your Dads?

OT Jack but that M3 Cab in your sig - is it the supercharged one that was on the Cannonball? Is it your Dads?

Dunno what OT means... But yea Its my Dads, no supercharger but Gavin Tuned it and its got Miltek Exhuast with a Airbox from a CSL.

Edited by Gotheschu

Ah ok that's cool

OT=Off topic :)

[/quote

OHhhh

Yea. E46 M3 is one of my favorite cars =)