Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

Wheel/Tyre Size Calculator/Comparer

In my years of searching the internet I have not come across such a good Wheel size calculator as this.

HERE

It is very simple to use, it explains absolutely everything about the fitment. It even compares the old fitment (OEM or not) to the new fitment in detail.

The picture below is just a screen cap and example of what it can do and the info you can get.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Haha, I have been trying to keep that site secret for a long time! We use it quite a lot as the pictures are far easier to show someone than try and explain it verbally.

Just remember that the measurements are taken to the inside of the bead on the wheel NOT the outside so you will need to add an extra 10mm either side if you want them measurements to the outside of the wheel. :)

Haha sorry mate!

I can't believe it hasn't been posted before. Easily the best one out there.

Set it up in the picture to see the measurements for my future 18x9.5 Style 5's! :wub: One day.

Set it up in the picture to see the measurements for my future 18x9.5 Style 5's! :wub: One day.

9.5"s at 20et will require massive custom guard work on the back of the E36 :(

Hi, this website isn't working anymore. Does anyone know if there are any problems?

Thanks!

They have changed websites - not sure on the address though sorry. What are youtrying to calculate?

They have changed websites - not sure on the address though sorry. What are youtrying to calculate?

When I click on the link i'm redirected to Visit My Website Edited by JFry

So stocked about that tyre size calculator i have been using http://www.1010tires.com/tiresizecalculator.asp but the www.rimsntires.com is way better! no i know if my rims will fit properly and what sized tyres to bye.

Thanks nick!

Also remember that those measurements are to the inside of the rim lip not the outside so you wil need to add the width of your rim lip as well.

The little overlay diagram on the right on that one is quite handy B)

yep, it's awesome. I used it for baselining e46 7J16 ET 47 (205/55/16) against e90 8J17 ET34 (225/45/17) and 8.5J 17 ET37 (245/40/17). Being able to visualise how things change with those dimensions is brilliant.