Sign in to follow this  
lukenewguy

1.3 conversion

have converted my 1987 south african e30 to 1.3 motronic but with a hick up or two first is which of the six wires do i need to connect to which of the three wires under the steering column for the rev and fuel usage meters?

and secondly power goes to coil but no power comes out, what is the main solution to fix this ecu, crank angle senor or something else.

and lastly my car loves to flatten its battery take for a six km drive or so, park up and turn it off, and it wont start 5mins later,

really need help as car is currently sitting dead with these problems.

have converted my 1987 south african e30 to 1.3 motronic but with a hick up or two first is which of the six wires do i need to connect to which of the three wires under the steering column for the rev and fuel usage meters?

and secondly power goes to coil but no power comes out, what is the main solution to fix this ecu, crank angle senor or something else.

and lastly my car loves to flatten its battery take for a six km drive or so, park up and turn it off, and it wont start 5mins later,

really need help as car is currently sitting dead with these problems.

hey luke

I've already told you what the power leak is,

see you tonight and talk about the 1.3 conversion wires, easy fix for rev counter andother issues

we will get it sorted!!!

cheers

Jono

Edited by Jono51