Sign in to follow this  
dickhead

MRS WANTS A MGF

Hmm, that 206 looks like a good deal... bit bigger than an MX-5 too.

@ DRTDVL, that front bumper looks really silly.

But it sure looks happy being silly.

Get an MX5. They rule.

*I'm biased - I own one. My standard 1.8 MX5 handles better than my E30 with all it's handling mods :(

Hmm, that 206 looks like a good deal... bit bigger than an MX-5 too.

The 206 was originally too short in length for the WRC regulations, Peugeot where allowed to enter if they extended the car i think it was 100mm, so they made the bumper kit up and made 200 road cars and offered it as a factory option for all 206's.

It actually looks good in person. Its just the silly color scheme that ruins it..

Also big fan of the MX-5's

Well. If she has her heart set on it, let her buy one, and let her learn from her mistakes.

Personally they are most possibly the uglyiest verts I've seen. Tell her she can do better than something as cheap as those.

Well. If she has her heart set on it, let her buy one, and let her learn from her mistakes.

Personally they are most possibly the uglyiest verts I've seen. Tell her she can do better than something as cheap as those.

oh come on, have you ever seen a ford capri or VW golf convertable?

I told her all this and shes changed her mind, now she wants a newer style mx5 haha, im trying to talk her into getting this...http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Lotus/auction-269709245.htm

^^^ I would keep away from Chevrons dude. Do you really want Vauxhaull viva front suspension? The build quality isnt the greatest either. I wont start on the engine lol

^^^ I would keep away from Chevrons dude. Do you really want Vauxhaull viva front suspension? The build quality isnt the greatest either. I wont start on the engine lol

haha yeah aye man. would be a sick toy though!

Go talk to the cats at northshore rover land about MGF's ..

My friend owned one .. and it owned him.

As mentioned before .. very bad cooling issues, cracked heads and to top it all off .. they leak as most of the canopies have sh*t themselves.

Get a z3/4 roaster or newer mx5.

Go talk to the cats at northshore rover land about MGF's ..

My friend owned one .. and it owned him.

As mentioned before .. very bad cooling issues, cracked heads and to top it all off .. they leak as most of the canopies have sh*t themselves.

Get a z3/4 roaster or newer mx5.

They're principally English mate, if it's not leaking something, it hasn't got it in it.

I was bloody tempted about a year ago to buy a nice red MGF with 70km for about 3500 bucks, spoke to a mechanic and he said save yourself some money and flush that 3500 down the drain now without buying it.