Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

oh and a word on membership fees

What you get for your 25 notes is a forum to discuss and learn. Why do you need to see a gallery, stickers, or t-shirts or something else to think you are getting value for money ?

Ive paid my 25 dollars and expect nothing in return other than the site to be up when Im ready for my bimmer fix.

Its not going to break the bank is it, geez I spend more on a few pints, a kebab and a boogie on a Friday night :pimp:

Dont get me wrong, I would hate to have to pay for what is nothing more than a forum when there are so many free ones around the world. But the funding doesnt come from advertising, so get your hands in your pockets and send Andrew some money.

I wonder what the fee would be if everyone paid up ?

Alright.

I'm a kid with next to no money, saving up for a car.

To show my appreciation to bimmersport and all the wicked people i have met on here,the help i have been given, the friends i've made, the laughs i've had and just the general bimmersport thing. Also bimmersport has stopped me wondering "is it just me who likes bimmers??", Cos its not just me is it??????:

Andrew, giz us your address and ill send up a tenner.

I know its not 25 dollars, but i don't get paid for the postie run until the 20th, so i think $10 will help towards something.

Thanks guys , for such a wicked website, and i hope there will be much more cool times to be had.

Emma. ;)

Come on people!!!!!! :( I can't believe this!

We need to give Andrew a bit of a hand here. Is everyone taking bimmersport for granted, or have alot of people already payed? I don't think many people understand the time, work and affort that goes into the making of bimmersport and day to day maintenence. So, come on people, give Andrew a hand. You will be pissed of when you see a notice containing "lack of finance" won't you???, No more Bimmersport. No, i am not getting at anyone, but i thought there would have been at least a few replies.

Andrew, PM me with your address and i'll get the money up to you, or just post a reply to this thread, so everyone can see the address and send a little help. I'm sure it doesn't have to be $25.... ask Andrew.......

Emma

Nah, he probably wasn't.

I know im paying him anyway. I don't think hes ever requested money, but its good to lend a hand................

Emma, check here for the membership info an account details, online banking may be a bit easier than sending money thru the post... :)

Thanks Ellie

I haven't actually got a online account.....

Mum has , but i'll just send it thru the post....

As soon as the E30 rolls up my drive, I shall send the money through. Trying to keep as much cash free just incase I need it after the purchase.

Edited by E30stz

Martyn is right, but Emma is also right...

Honesty box is what we need.

My respects have been paid, Andy is a great man, pay the man :)

let it go ladies.

martyyn the thread was closed for a reason.

Guest Andrew

Thanks to all the people who have made contributions - I don't ask for anything, but it does help pay the hosting fee.