1988 E30 325i Touring (UK Import, 1994)

198,XXX Kms

Suspension

Front: Vogtland springs -70mm, Custom rebuilt Bilstein shocks

Rear: Eibach springs -55mm, Custom rebuilt Bilstein shocks

Nolathane control arm bushes.

Boge reinforced rear shock top hats

Exterior

Mtech 2 full bodykit (genuine apart from the fibreglass front), colour matched side mirrors, roof mounted aerial, black kidney grill, euro-plates, all red tail lights, clear front indicators, deleted side indicators, minor panel work done in 2010 (rubbing on front guards when larger wheels were fitted).

Interior

Re-covered Leather Recaro sport seats, mtech leather steering wheel, mtech leather gear knob, retrofitted on board computer, Custom Black hoodliner, Black Floor mats, Rear luggage compartment blind, 35% tints by Tint Tech. Pioneer sound system, cruise control, electric sunroof, air con (working)

Driveline

Stock 2.5 inline 6, factory 5 speed manual. Z3 1.9 short shifter, with all bushes replaced. Nice and firm, no play, short but still a relaxed throw.

Maintenance

Cambelt, waterpump, thermostat, all auxilary belts replaced, oil, oil filter, coolant, radiator flushed, all hoses checked, brake pads replaced, new rear wheel bearing. Replaced left lower arm (for ball joints) All done between dec '09 and feb '10 New battery in 2009

5 star alarm

Can sell with or without stereo. (Pioneer head unit, amp, 2 x 8 inch subs, sony/alpine speakers)

$15,000

Read my showroom thread for a million posts worth of stuff about the car. Also, for a million pics.

Direct any questions to my email address o0_jase_0o@hotmail OR text/phone 0274279337

post-1699-1270874794.jpg

post-1699-1270874816.jpg

post-1699-1270875030.jpg

post-1699-1270875039.jpg

post-1699-1270875123.jpg

Edited by SIR E30

Hey man i cant afford the car but you mention the wheels in the listing but then say the price of $15000 comes with stock weaves or caps.. so is the wheels for sale for extra ?

Sorry for the confusion.. Id prefer to keep the wheels, but have mentioned them just in case someone does want them. I will let them go if the price is right.

Would consider a swap for mine? Wouldn't mind doing a touring re-power with the rest of the work already done.

Never thought I'd see this for sale,

This is the BMW E30 that got me into really liking E30's.

Good luck with the sale Jase, shes a beaut.

Is your car running sweet now? Certd and all that?

Been Certed for over a year, and been running fine since January last year when it spent a day and a half on Gavins dyno. So, yeah it is.

PM if you want to know more.

Woah wasn't expecting this!

GL with the sale, or trade ;)

Guest Ari Gold

Would consider a swap for mine? Wouldn't mind doing a touring re-power with the rest of the work already done.

E30 (w)incest continues!

I know it is a beautiful car. But isn't it around double what a 325 Touring goes for? Or is this a genuine Motorsport or something?

I understand where you are coming from, and fair enough.

I know of another Touring which sold close to this amount. I also know of a few others that are lower spec/not as tidy and are asking similar money.

I paid $9500 when I got it, and it was fairly stock.. and it owes me close on 25k.

So I feel that for what it is 15k is not bad buying. Bearing in mind it is a factory 2.5 manual, which I still have yet to come across another in New Zealand. (not saying its the only one, im sure theres more, but they arent common. It probably doesnt concern most people but I think its somethin that adds a bit of value)

Its hard to convey my 'e-feelings' so I hope you dont think I'm having a go, just gently justifying my asking price.

Cheers

Well they don't come up for sale often. Especially in this condition. And it seems that one of these is far more rare than a 325M Coupe in NZ. So maybe your right on.

I wonder if one of these will ever become as collectible as a coupe 325M. Could already be.

Good luck.

I wouldn’t say the e30 Touring is any rarer than the M325i F/L, but that’s just my TM observations over time, they do all seem to come up for sale at the same time though, when I sold mine there were five or six available.

The F/L M325i will be the more collectable car as it is the genuine Tech II car and is a much sportier drive and will appeal to the collectors, a Tech II touring will always been cooler and attract more attention, unfortunately from a crowd that often can’t afford them.

Good luck with the sale Jason, it’s a nice looking wagon and has a great spec.

Edited by Apex

a Tech II touring will always been cooler and attract more attention, unfortunately from a crowd that often can’t afford them.

well said my thoughts too. :P

but yes nice car and good luck with the sale ,

but my 2 cents worth . is that if you are going to try and get top dollar for a car i think you might need to leave some of the goodies on it (like nice wheels etc)..

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

I hear ya Brent. The only thing I will take off the car is the wheels. Reason being, they are hard to come by and I didnt go and import wheels from the states just to go and sell them again after 6 months.

I didnt go and import wheels from the states just to go and sell them again after 6 months.

Ouch :D

Yes Mr. I have BBS RS' on the way... that is a different story! haha

Haha "on the way" being key...hopefully in time for this weekend :unsure:

Inspiring car, good luck with the sale Jason.

Edited for grammers

Edited by tastic

pride example of a e30 if you ask me . one of the tidyer e30's ive seen in years, no smoke stain nor grime from use and well maintained in and out.