Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

E30 Touring For Sale

Guest Simon*

It's a nice stationwagon, but I'm sure you're going to suffer lots of fools assuming that it comes with the wheels pictured rather than on the weaves as they won't read the fineprint at the bottom.

You need more pictures, especially of the interior and engine bay as Nath said and I'd do a whole new shoot on weaves only, if you're really serious about it.

My 2c is that you're asking a lot WITHOUT the dished wheels.

GL with the sale though :)

It's a nice stationwagon, but I'm sure you're going to suffer lots of fools assuming that it comes with the wheels pictured rather than on the weaves as they won't read the fineprint at the bottom.

You need more pictures, especially of the interior and engine bay as Nath said and I'd do a whole new shoot on weaves only, if you're really serious about it.

My 2c is that you're asking a lot WITHOUT the dished wheels.

GL with the sale though :)

I havnt got any recent interior pics, but I wouldve uploaded them if I had them. Its stated in the auction that I will be adding the interior pics soon

I know Im asking alot, but Im not in a hurry to sell. If It doesnt sell for that much it defeats the purpose of selling it, and I wouldnt mind keeping it if I had to! ;)

Edited by SIR E30

I havnt got any recent interior pics, but I wouldve uploaded them if I had them. Its stated in the auction that I will be adding the interior pics soon

I know Im asking alot, but Im not in a hurry to sell. If It doesnt sell for that much it defeats the purpose of selling it, and I wouldnt mind keeping it if I had to! ;)

Stick to your guns man.. be staunch about the sale and don't give an inch.

Have always adopted this approach when selling my cars and it's never failed. When you have MINT example car that's bloody hard to come by and have no reason to sell unless it's going to fund the upgrade you are the one in control :)

Good luck!

p.s. detailed pics of everything is a must though..

Edited by crazyarab

Hi SIR_E30,

Can i ask where you got the dished wheels from and approx cost?

Thanks.

They came from america, cost me a shitload. PM me if your really interested

I know it is a beautiful car. But isn't it around double what a 325 Touring goes for? Or is this a genuine Motorsport or something?

Wow mate, bit like selling your sister! She even looks great with the (my) old Weaves on.

Cars like yours have a value based not just on what other similar examples are going for, but also for the rare care and attention to detail that SW6565 has enjoyed both external and mechanically. Some lucky buyer will spot this.

Is there a more eye catching E30 out there..?

Good luck mate!

Justin my friend, comments like that make me sad to be parting with the bloody thing! I love the comments I get about this car and Itll be sad to see it go.. Someone buy it before I change my mind!

So many memories in this car, it will be sadly missed bro *sheds a tear

Drop it 2k more and you can consider it sold.

Is the current price with it on the 16's?

On the 16's would be mint but I wouldn't mind it on the weaves as that way I can add my own touch.

Hey Jase

fair price - don't budge. I wouldn't part with mine for any less. The only thing missing is the HCS... :)

Julian

For Sale again. Please buy it.

Comes on 14 inch weaves or 16's (with brand new tyres) for the right money. Just passed a wof today.

No point re-listing. All the info is in this thread. You're more than welcome to come and view the car if your serious about it though.

Havent seen this in person, but seen it around and it looks damn hot. Hope the next owner looks after it like you have.

I can also vouch for this car! Shes a dream and im after a wagon too. I would be all over this if I had the money your asking Jase! Good luck with the sale and cu this w.e

ps. may need you to bring me a viscous fan down with you as i have text Kerry but havnt head back from him yet chur :)

Free bump Jase, good to meet you yesterday, car looks great, good luck with the sale.