Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

The only Ford I'd ever own

I think I'd double that mileage pretty quickly, cant believe someone would own a car like this and put so few miles on it.

It's pretty hard for alot of us to understand. The person that put no miles on it is more than likely not interested in parading the car around, he/she would just appreciate it in the garage. Things you can touch investment wise have gone up in this "recession" thing as people are spending money on cars/real estate e.t.c. instead of stocks.

They have a pretty damn badass RS500 in black also

^^ I saw the RS500 over at Manfield a couple of years back for the MG Classic meet. At first I thougt it was a very good replica of the Texaco cars, then when I found out it was a genuine Eggenberger car with history I nearly fell over. Shame they never took it onto the track though.... <_<

I am suprised that there is even one in New Zealand.

You would be very surprised at whats hidden away in New Zealand sheds. A quick trip to concorse opens the eyes of just some of it.

Everything from ex bathurst DTM race cars yet be seen :) to a porsche carrera GT owned by moyes in AKL + much much more.

I still remember the day an ex flatmates friend of mine bought over his LP5000QV Countach. I wet my pants that day.

Guest Ari Gold

You would be very surprised at whats hidden away in New Zealand sheds. A quick trip to concorse opens the eyes of just some of it.

Everything from ex bathurst DTM race cars yet be seen :) to a porsche carrera GT owned by moyes in AKL + much much more.

I still remember the day an ex flatmates friend of mine bought over his LP5000QV Countach. I wet my pants that day.

Agreed, there is some serious metal in NZ, and most of it isn't flashed about.

What other country in the world has two 550 Barchetta's for sale at the same time :D

We will have to converse tomorrow, re: Bathurst cars, if they're the ones I know about <_<

Good point, I was actually thinking about it today.

I know of the owner of the Enzo in NZ he's also got a 430 Scuderia and there is 3 McLaren F1s in NZ, the guy that owns Whittaker's has a purple one I believe. I've seen an old Jag XJ220 in British Racing Green before aswell. ahh early 90's styling.

Edit: Its Grey and it has the LM Rear wing aswell as the LM front lip.

and I have the plate MCL F1, it lives in Petone in Wellington aswell, ah its good to know people that know these things :P Keep your eyes peeled Wellingtonians. But I am sure there is a purple one in NZ aswell.

Sorry back on topic

Edited by AJ_D

Guest Ari Gold

Good point, I was actually thinking about it today.

I know of the owner of the Enzo in NZ he's also got a 430 Scuderia and there is 3 McLaren F1s in NZ, the guy that owns Whittaker's has a purple one I believe. I've seen an old Jag XJ220 in British Racing Green before aswell. ahh early 90's styling.

Edit: Its Grey and it has the LM Rear wing aswell as the LM front lip.

and I have the plate MCL F1, it lives in Petone in Wellington aswell, ah its good to know people that know these things :P Keep your eyes peeled Wellingtonians. But I am sure there is a purple one in NZ aswell.

Sorry back on topic

The enzo is sold sadly.

XP4 that Sir Roger used to own is now owned by Larry Blair.

What Mclaren has that plate? Do you know the chassis number?

Is it #018 1994, 17th car built, Magnesium Silver. Beige Interior, Recently imported into New Zealand, ex Automobil Manufacture, Singapore. Has the "High Downforce" Package.

Same car?

What Mclaren has that plate? Do you know the chassis number?

Is it #018 1994, 17th car built, Magnesium Silver. Beige Interior, Recently imported into New Zealand, ex Automobil Manufacture, Singapore. Has the "High Downforce" Package.

Same car?

Not sure on the Chassis number. Sorry.

Ohh I didn't know Lionel sold his Enzo.

Yes, thats the one, it does have the "high downforce" package. However, I was under the impression it was imported from Germany, hmmm, not sure on that one will get back to you.

Neither of them are owned by Mr Hoffman as far as I have been told. Neil owns them from what he told me...and Trevor tells me too. Old mate Hoffman does however have quite an epic car collection, I went to school with his daughter [makes me nearly famous!]

He does have a neat GT.350 or two....

Anyone know this Cantabrian?

Posted Image

Ill take the rolls. actually that would be the first thing i would buy if i won big, followed by a couple of properties.

If it were me I'd take the GT-R don't ask why, but after the reviews from Top Gear and Fifth gear it's what I'd rather have! I watched a uYouuuToobe video a few weeks back which had a new Porsche Turbo S, Veyron Supersport and a GTR. GTR was slowest at everything but compared to the Porsche it wasn't bad and compared to the Veyron it wasn't good at all, but for the price you just can't go past it.