Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

dancing in the street

as the title says i herd about it today and herd concord dawn is gunna play as well so i thought i might go along and see just thought id ask if anyone else here is going

its in town some ware (AKL) and presume it is in a street lol go figure

cheers

heres some details

Dancing in the Street

January - March 2005

FREE SUMMER EVENT

The ultimate street parties - featuring some of Auckland and New Zealand's finest DJ's and bands! Be there! Listen to 95bFM for details.

Programme

Date Venue and time Event Sponsors

Friday 18 February 2004 Lorne St

(in front of the Central City Library)

8pm - midnight Music in Parks - Dancing in the Street

Featuring some of Auckland and New Zealand's finest DJ's and bands: Concord Dawn, Minuit, Frontline and DVS.

Friday 18 February 2004 Lorne St

(in front of the Central City Library)

8pm - midnight Music in Parks - Dancing in the Street

Featuring some of Auckland and New Zealand's finest DJ's and bands: Concord Dawn, Minuit, Frontline and DVS.

Edited by bimmer boy

I'll go at some stage if I'm in Auckland. Was thinking about driving to the beach Friday night and going for a long wakeboard session. All depends on the weather and tides.

If I am in Auckland I was thinking about going to the drags and then heading to dancing in the street.

badass, pitty my bidness needs to be run then.. : /

I'll go at some stage if I'm in Auckland. Was thinking about driving to the beach Friday night and going for a long wakeboard session. All depends on the weather and tides.

If I am in Auckland I was thinking about going to the drags and then heading to dancing in the street.

yea i orignally wanted to go to the drags then dancing in the street but dont know wat happend there

Guest Spargo

Sweet, The Dawn will be playing later in the evening, i'm fully going on a dinner break from work at a time which coincides.

The Dawn are pretty awesome live... although the times I've seen them they haven't played 'live', but just spinning decks... They're working on a new album at the moment which should be out soon. I wish we had decent acts like that in Wellington doing free concerts.

The Dawn are pretty awesome live... although the times I've seen them they haven't played 'live', but just spinning decks... They're working on a new album at the moment which should be out soon. I wish we had decent acts like that in Wellington doing free concerts.

you guys in welly would just get blown away (pun intended) haha man that was lame go ryan :blink:

yea must admit auckland does do some quite good things like that

Guest Spargo

Gutted to have missed it. Everyone must have legged it when the heavy beats hit and we got slammed at the bar. ghey.

well i didnt get there till like 10:30 or so but frontline wer very good indeed deffinatly got the crowed going but not as much as concord dawn did people just went crazy and me in my drunken state also went crazy it was really good the whole night

had a real good line up with phat beats :D

im deffinatly going next time and it was all free

cheers auckland city counci

for all you who missed it last time its on again and concord dawn will be playing again so ill b there :D

Friday 4 March 2005 Aotea Square

CBD

8pm - midnight Music in Parks - Dancing in the Square - AK05

Featuring some of Auckland and New Zealand's finest DJ's and bands: Pitch Black, Concord Dawn, Nick D and Batucada Sound Machine.