Sign in to follow this  
Linden

WRECKING complete e30 facelift 320i

Hey guys ive got a facelift e30 thats slowly being pulled to bits, after breaking a halfshaft i bought this off an old man so i had another pair asap and now im stripping the car to get my money back,

Car is a Facelift 4dr e30 320i with 146kms on the clock

Was owned by an old man and turned into his unfinished restoration when his nephew tried respraying it with antirust paint.

Whats gone so far:

Halfshafts (ofcourse)

Autobox (pending pickup)

Taillights

Headlights(im keeping the low beams)

dash/speedo cluster

A couple of other things have come off it just let me know what you want and ill pull it off for you...

Car is located in CHRISTCHURCH.

Linden

Hey bro... need a few bits and pieces.

I need:

Air temp panel and associated buttons etc.

Underdash panel (if it still has one)

Do you need to keep the wheels on it? Could be keen for the bottleys to roll on while I get the RS's restored.

Any tools in the toolkit?

Probably some more stuff on my list of things on the garage wall!

Hey bro... need a few bits and pieces.

I need:

Air temp panel and associated buttons etc.

Underdash panel (if it still has one)

Do you need to keep the wheels on it? Could be keen for the bottleys to roll on while I get the RS's restored.

Any tools in the toolkit?

Probably some more stuff on my list of things on the garage wall!

Mark, I think ive got 7 bottleys in total so ill just find another, 4 of them have plenty of tread if you want those..

just come around with your list and we can sort out what you want, over sydenham way flick me a text on 027 3111 976

Quicksilver: Colour is red zinnoberrot(howver its spelt), its been covered in some other paint thats flaking off though (pic attached)

Posted Image

Deano: is this the relay you're after? (see pic)

Posted Image

Did it have foglights?

diff? and ratio?

Diff is 4.45 small case, ill check the garage later to see what other spares there are

"ill check the garage later to see what other spares there are"

Gotta mini wreckers yard in there bro? haha If I recover from my LSD purchase anytime soon I may be after 2 bottle caps if you end up with any left

does the central locking work? how much for the 4x door lock units, boot one and the fuel flap central locking solenoid things and the main control unit?

does the central locking work? how much for the 4x door lock units, boot one and the fuel flap central locking solenoid things and the main control unit?

Deano has already claimed the central locking relay just waiting for him to pick it up if it falls through ill let you know, do you still want the rest?

yeah im mainly after the rest, just thought id snap up the relay as another spare. pm me prices