Sign in to follow this  
philwalter

My new car

Hi,

Have been looking for either an E39 M5 or an E30 M3 for the last nine months ( yeah I'm pretty fussy !) The right car presented itself last weekend, and yesterday I entered BMW and S14 ownership.

The car's build date is 10/90, which means it is pretty much one of the last coupes made, it has the 215bhp motor, Euro spec, and a couple of tasty options like a Schnitzer exhaust and suspension, rear headrests, sunblind, cruise control,16" alloys and a beautifull MTech2 interior that I believe was only an option for three months and is quite rare. It has little things that matter to me, the original BMW first aid kit ( untouched) toolbox ( untouched) and a very comprehensive service history from BMW garages in Munich and London and all manuals ( though much is in German). I am the 3rd owner, the gent before me brought it over with him from the UK in 2003, having owned it over there since the late 90's he kept it in a special ventalated garage north of London, and caught a train up to drive it on fine weekends :-) We spent half a day on Wednesday at BMW up on a hoist as everything was inspected with carefull attention paid to any rust being a UK car. A relativly clean bill later, some negioations and I was off to collect my new ride.

Hope you Bimmersports like it. I have been a member for several years, but pretty much admired from affar. This is my first BMW and you will probably start to here more from me as I look for advice during the ownership.

Car is totally original, and the plan is to keep it that way. The only thing possibly on the cards being to tuck the factory BBS's away and look out for some Style 5's.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Hot!

Does the headlight washing system still work?

sh*t thats tidy,

How many kms has it done?

Welcome back by the way :D

Beautiful.

Beautiful car mate!

Loving the headlight wipers.. all the cool kids are rocking them :P

Welcome

Guest Ari Gold

Dear Lord, it's perfect!

That's the first M3 I've ever seen with that interior.

Edit: Sterling Silver?

Edited by Ari Gold

thats like going back in time

Except better !

You just completely ruined my day LOL

Stunning !!

Bet you're glad you waited for the right car - it has certainly presented itself to you in the end.

Absolutely stunning, well done :) Me - rather envious <_<

I was day dreaming over E30 M3s today at work...... this is definitely dream worthy!

Nice car.

lol jealous, awesome find man.

An E30 M3 is pretty much the pinnacle of BMW ownership, so that's a pretty good place to start! Plus that is an immaculate example, hats off to you sir!