Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub

BBS RS/RM lips GROUP BUY

Have had a mare of a day with this. 4 x lips not packed, 2 x sets of badges are incorrect, 1 x lip has a small weld spot that needs to be ground off and repolished, 8 x centre cap disks missing (me and you Filx!)

I have sent an email to Peter in Germany and expect a prompt reply, I will work out GST (total was $230) and contact those who's orders are ready as soon as I can. It may seem like a lot but 90% of the order is here and perfect, the quality of the lips is excellent and everything is in great condition with no damage.

I appreciate your patience on this guys, I will update again ASAP. Cheers

they look very nice, Good to see you have put a lot of work into this to make the members that bought these happy.

Very nice work

It will be great to see some nice sets of RS rolling around our roads! Great news - I heard back from Peter and there is one more box to come, some of the 16" and 17" lips were made to order and are being polished now, should be sent in the next few days.

VeeDub is it too late to buy some more lips and chuck them in with this box coming? I need;

2 x (1.5x16) 30 bolt lips

2 x (1.5x15) 30 bolt lips

:) worth a shot

PM me if you can fit a few more in aswell.

Sorry bro he's sent the last package already, cut off was ages ago! Do you have a set of 003s? 16" rims sting man, 15s are much cheaper to do up!

why would there be any welding on a lip? :huh:

fingers crossed all my stuff turns up ok... :lol:

Wasn't a weld spot sorry it was from the hole being drilled out. Got it sorted and one of the VW boys volunteered to take that lip anyway. Expecting our last box any day now guys, appreciate the patience.

Wasn't a weld spot sorry it was from the hole being drilled out. Got it sorted and one of the VW boys volunteered to take that lip anyway. Expecting our last box any day now guys, appreciate the patience.

hey have my lips turned up yet? did they definitely all get sent?

NO THEY HAVN'T. Nor have over 2k of my own bits!!!

When you get a PM in your inbox saying "hey dude lips are here" - lips are here.

heres the first mockup of my rears (still got to paint the centres). enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i think they're going to be wide enough for the little e21... :lol: