Sign in to follow this  
Apex

1990 BMW M325i

Not sure what they are worth TBH, have had three calls in just over an hour so im warm.

Mint like all cars that pass thru your hands! GL with the sale,shouldn't take long

Mate I have three 2-door cars and an expanding family..

I like to think I saved it from being traded in at Manukau Toyota and ending up god knows where.

After the electrical work I wont make anything on it but im glad I saved it from possible death and I am having fun driving it until sold.

Would love too but the missus would kill me Sam, I was on the way to bank the coin from the Touring and come home with this and she wanst too happy.

Need a boring old Camry wagon or the like.

Why you selling the wagon??

Edited by Apex

Would love too but the missus would kill me Sam, I was on the way to bank the coin from the Touring and come home with this and she wanst too happy.

Need a boring old Camry wagon or the like.

Why you selling the wagon??

So she'd be happier if you swapped it with a e46 328i sedan right? Safe car for kids, etc :P

Just kidding, car looks good! Should sell quickly with FSH + nz new :)

Hahaha yeah fair enough i can understand that.

Not really up for sale, just had an offer on it from someone in chch and got me thinking i would quite like a tech2 coupe.

If it doesnt sell ill just continue with my current plans with it, im not fussed either way

If I could get my coupe to look like this, I would be happy :D

Would have been easier to buy this. Good luck with the sale

have seen this car in the flesh , nice looking car .

good luck with the sale .

have some nice 7 seater volvo's at work if you need a wagon ;) turbo too

I personally hate Tech2 kits, but this one looks fantastic. Best of luck with the sale Graham, hope you get what your after.

Love that numberplate style mate, how long have you had this for? Would never have known. Very very sharp car Apex, nice.

Have only had it a couple of months, it was an impulse buy and I have enjoyed every kilometre I have travelled in it, the difference between the M325i and regular E30’s is massive, would make for an awesome car to have in the garage for a nice Sunday drive, it’s the most fun I have had driving a car in a long time, I really can’t understand why people modify them as its honestly good as is. Alas it’s the wrong time for me to own one and keeping it would be very selfish.

I was still receiving phone calls at 10.00pm last night from random old men, seems that’s the demographic. Have a few people flying into Auckland this weekend to see it so it might me a quicker sale than I was hoping for… should hike the price up

Is that the standard gearknob or aftermarket?

No that’s not the factory knob as stated in the auction, there are words as well as pictures. The well worked 20 year old knob (lots of those around her) will come with the car for those wanting a something resembling a half consumed toffee apple.

looks nice

What are they worth though??

I think $10,500 is reasonable and im not unrealistic, I list cars priced to sell not to sit around for six months. It’s in what I would call honest condition, its overall a very tidy car, you can feel it hasn’t been thrashed and looking at various components and service records it has had a very cushy life.

I did see one go for silly money not so long ago but IMHO that was due to luck and a bit of encouragement and not a true reflection as to where they should be selling.

I think you're pretty much right for a quick sale, and agree that the last one was an anomally

I have the same car done 160ks and was offered $16k 2 years back and $20k more recently.

Yours is immaculate from all accounts I have heard so justified maybe?

Will see how we get on, a few guys are flying up on the weekend, funny all the calls I have received have been from guys in their 50’s bar one call from a younger guy.

I would recommend letting the market decide man, chuck it on for 10k no reserve and see what happens. Would not be surprised one bit if it went for 13k+ (provided it's as tidy as you say it is).

I had mine up for only a few days before it sold and had to turn down 2 others who were willing to pay my asking price of 15k by the time I had removed the auction. Just bare in mind the car was sold with all the extras I had which would have easily added up to 3k of goodies.

Auction it!

Good luck :)

funny all the calls I have received have been from guys in their 50’s bar one call from a younger guy.

ps same deal when I had mine for sale.

Edited by crazyarab

Auction it!

Cheers man yea im starting to think that would have been a better option.