Sign in to follow this  
Apex

1990 BMW M325i

No that’s not the factory knob as stated in the auction, there are words as well as pictures. The well worked 20 year old knob (lots of those around her) will come with the car for those wanting a something resembling a half consumed toffee apple.

Whoops my bad...can i ask where you got the new knob from??

Gavin at Euro Italian, a forum sponsor, I buy all new parts through him and the service is fantastic.

Hi Apex, if you sell your car do you want to sell your F1 and buy an R26? 2009 23km

Haha why? An R26 is essentially the same as what I have.

Im looking at trading the F1 on a New Megane RS250 later this year.

Unless you have a limited slip diff, its alittle different. Pricing on the new renaultsport looks mid to late 50's. Have mine for 35k! 2 years of factory warranty remaining.

Seriously i am considering selling, I am going to buy a family car!!!!

I was still receiving phone calls at 10.00pm last night from random old men

I'm not that old :unsure:

Haha I didnt meen you! Thanks for your call.

Unless you have a limited slip diff, its alittle different. Pricing on the new renaultsport looks mid to late 50's. Have mine for 35k! 2 years of factory warranty remaining.

Seriously i am considering selling, I am going to buy a family car!!!!

Thanks Liam, mine has a LSD and a few things the R26 doesn’t have ;) I have spent 4k on it in the last month so not ready to let it go yet but thanks for the offer, im sure you will have no problems moving it, Renault seem quite happy to get some late model Renaultsport product on the yards.

If you want to sell it I would sell soon as the new one is out in October, you should still fetch mid 30’s for it.

I know how much the RS250 will be priced at and you’re not far off, it is faster than the R26 and is a more attractive package.

Edited by Apex

Yey, Im not the only one now.

Shelly. I looked at your auction. You should space out or use “325i†in your auction as a lot of searches will skip M325i. Also take a picture from the front and use it as the main shot, seems they get more attention that way. Good luck with the sale, I have only had encouragement that these cars are worth a fair amount of money to some people so dont discount it.

Sold. Thanks to those that viewed.

It has gone to a good home and i'm sure it will be well looked after.

I am Beemerless :unsure:

I should really leave to avoid buying another one.

Shelly. I looked at your auction. You should space out or use “325i†in your auction as a lot of searches will skip M325i. Also take a picture from the front and use it as the main shot, seems they get more attention that way. Good luck with the sale, I have only had encouragement that these cars are worth a fair amount of money to some people so dont discount it.

Can you tell I dont want to sell it, lol. At least having it on trademe makes it look like Im trying to get my own 4x4 so it doesnt look like im going to use my dads forever hahaha. Stops him from getting too annoyed.

I am Beemerless :unsure:

I should really leave to avoid buying another one.

Lol, I know what you mean, :D

Been on the forum for a long time and it's managed to get me to look at a BMW everytime just about before buying a car these days. So who knows maybe one day I'll actually by a BMW.