Sign in to follow this  
dreamkast

msports on trademe

Wheels on the blue car are genuine. The replica (rep) versions of the M Double Spoke wheels don't have "BMW" stamped on the face, only the word motorsport.

I would love a set of them! Couldn't throw them on and not have the kit to match though, would look retarded.

Ok so how can you tell wether its a msport body kit or not, does it have anything to do with the front bumper having the horizontal bars or the mesh?

Still tryna get the build codes from the guy with the blue bmw,but he keeps stalling.

Both cars in the links have Msport bodykits. The slats/mesh are interchangeable however mesh was only standard on M3's. The M Sport models had the slats.

Both cars in the links have Msport bodykits. The slats/mesh are interchangeable however mesh was only standard on M3's. The M Sport models had the slats.

Not quite right Mark... My 318Ti MS had mesh from the factory

Ok something ive always wanted to ask but never have, what exactly makes up an m3 (compared to an msport 3 series)

its different between chassis but generally includes bigger, more highly tuned engines, revised suspension settings or geometry, bigger brakes, different seats and other interior trim, bigger wheels, and depending on chassis things like bonnets, body kits, flared guards, spoils etc.

E36 M3 looks the most similar to other E36's with Mtech kits, E30 and E46 are more recognisable as M3's

Cheers guys,learning so much.

Couple more questions. Should the blue 328 have centre caps on its rims, form the other ones ive seen with the same rims they have centre caps on.also 323,325,328 coupes with msport options pop up much? and are they ususally more or less.

Black 328 auction ending tonight, after looking round I would defintly say i'm more into the coupes now, but would still take a nice 4 door. Ontop of my previously asked questions ,was wondering if its realistic to wait round for 328i coupe with atleast msport bodykit and decent rims thats done under 140,000kms .also for 6g or under.

Need some advice on if its realist waiting out for a coupe msport in my price range or to go for either of the 328 2 doors posted. and some of my other questions aswell, cheers.

what about going for a cheaper non m spec and buying the motorsport suspension bits to add to it?

ps i have all mspec suspension bits if you want to go that route

decent idea. The main mspec options I want is this suspension (im guessing it will be lower with this?) and the body kit,not fussed wether the rims or mspec or not but I do want decent looking rims other extras that would be nice is the leather trim mspec interior and maybe a spoiler later down the track.

what about this car?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-292572717.htm

oh i've got motorsport wheels as well that i could add to that

Ok bbs how much is an average price for the mspec suspension, wheels,body kit?

oh rotty thats yours , was prety interested eh, but the k's put me off.

4 door e36 are gay :o

eeep, get back to me boys, black 328 msport closing soon, probably gona try my luck and win the auction.

Between 5 and 6 grand would be excellent buying IMO

Anyone know of this car. 328 with msport interior,rims and kit by the ad. Good buy?

What car? Oh, that car, yeah I know it... :huh: