Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

MY NEW DTM'S

anyone entering the bimmersport pool of how long it is till that gets owned? haha

lookin good

anyone entering the bimmersport pool of how long it is till that gets owned? haha

lookin good

i'll give him some credit .. how about ..1 week ?

haha ... j/k's

they do sounds very nice.

got an earful last night when tim dropped by.

its badass

Badass doesn't do it justice enough!!!

They look nicely tucked up under there tim, your mechanic must have had a anneurism when he did that as he's probably going to lose some business now that they're mounted higher!

You coming down this weekend?

now here to stay in pamly.................for now

i had to replace my rear lights for my WOF which now i have passed.

the trip down to pamly was good. nice exhaust tone to listen to, apart from spilting a radiator hose in the middle of nowhere. but i manage to fix it. always carry water with you.

after looking under my car when i got back i got a pleasnt surprise that everything was still intact after the blashing, i inflicted on it.

hah, bro thats a bit harsh........... bmw's often have dtm tips, 'tis quite a good trend I would have thought......

I think it looks pretty good, in my opinion it could do with being recessed into an exhaust cutout in the rear bumper, but it doesn't have one and I guess tim likes it like that so that's really all that matters...

don't be a homo

Edited by CaM

hah, bro thats a bit harsh........... bmw's often have dtm tips, 'tis quite a good trend I would have thought......

I think it looks pretty good, in my opinion it could do with being recessed into an exhaust cutout in the rear bumper, but it doesn't have one and I guess tim likes it like that so that's really all that matters...

don't be a homo

Agreed

Pre-facelift cars suffer from very ugly rear-ends, ie, you can see the spare tyre well!!!

A rear valance/apron will fix this prob, is so much better when all you can see are two pee shooters extruding from the darkness that is the evlbma :pimp:

Guest Andrew

don't be a homo

Agreed

Pre-facelift cars suffer from very ugly rear-ends, ie, you can see the spare tyre well!!!

A rear valance/apron will fix this prob, is so much better when all you can see are two pee shooters extruding from the darkness that is the evlbma :pimp:

Mtech1 rear is the only one that looks good - all the others are too high.

m325i - how is that rice?

m325i - how is that rice?

my thoughts exactly

rice would be having six of them on them on the back or just having a useless bore exhaust

i like them tim they looks way cool

I dont reckon it suits the car. A nice one one with a nice rear bumper looks ok, but its not really that different from a chrome angled 3" muffler, which is a jap styled part on a euro car = not my dream.

don't be a homo

WTF? Is this just a big C*^k $8ck!g session? "wow man your sh*ts the bomb" only post if you thing its cool?

It doesnt look that bad, but

i dont reckon it looks that great IMO.

Gotta problem with that?

Oh and

useless bore exhaust

I doubt a new rear muffler is giving much performance gain, and if it is then a

useless bore exhaust

is exactely the same thing, is it not?

i think rice is more of those exhaust tips that does nothing but go BRRRRROOOOOMMM .. really really loudly on really really crappy cars ...

dude i think it was a bit rough, it's not rice....... if ya don't like it don't say anything i reckon, if you really have to say "i dont reckon it looks that great IMO"

dude i think it was a bit rough, it's not rice....... if ya don't like it don't say anything i reckon, if you really have to say "i dont reckon it looks that great IMO"

Fully agreed !!

I thought he was leaving .. ?

i think rice is more of those exhaust tips that does nothing but go BRRRRROOOOOMMM .. really really loudly on really really crappy cars ...

A tip will do nothing to change the sound of an exhaust note. As shitty coby (or like) will probably give you the same performance increase as a $600 APEXi N1.