Sign in to follow this  
Esky

New scam! beware>

This happened to me at The Warehouse and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Mr Muscle, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Warehouse.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Saturday, Monday, twice on Wednesday, again on Thursday, and also Today.

I guess the next Aux meet going to be at Warehouse car park?

Guest Simon*

Yep, not a new one but nonetheless an effective ploy :D

On a serious note, we've got at least a couple of real spambots on the forum currently. If anyone finds any bullshit posts from them please use the "Report" button at the bottom of the posts to led mods'admin know.

Chur

This happened to me at The Warehouse and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Mr Muscle, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Warehouse.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Saturday, Monday, twice on Wednesday, again on Thursday, and also Today.

I guess the next Aux meet going to be at Warehouse car park?

Theres a couple of girls doing that scam over at Fibber McPhees in Botany South at the moment.

Last time I read that, I fell off my dinosaur from laughing.