Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

NEW 17x8 E36 wheel just landed!

Hey Jonno, I'm assuming they're all 8" Wide? No wider?

your assumption is correct :)

Mine looks mint with the wheels :wub::wub: ... photos tonight

The white ones are very nice.

Good work Jono on pursuing wheels like these and making them available to us.

I might have to come see you with the Ti once i get it, i quite like those grey ones hmmm..

I might have to come see you with the Ti once i get it, i quite like those grey ones hmmm..

They really do look mint on the car.. the dish is 50mm with an extra 10mm lip.. 60mm overhaul

Here ya go :wub::wub::wub:

post-1129-1276665458.jpgpost-1129-1276665511.jpg

post-1129-1276665548.jpgpost-1129-1276665571.jpg

post-1129-1276665609.jpg

I might add the car feels so much different... realy it does...it's not my imagination

Johno ... can you weigh one of those new wheels & I'll weigh one of the Schnitzers... I want to know the difference in the weight. The car is quieter on the motorway, it accelerates quicker & the suspension feels so different and I'm using the same tyres.

BTW: Thanks for the pictures Brent.. it's dark at home now

Edited by *Glenn*

Looks pretty nice, are the wheels 3 piece or 1? I'm guessing 1? Would just like the option to dismantle then paint, but I guess it wouldn't be that hard anyway.

Going to go out on a limb here, But IMHO they look awful on the Ti. The shnitzers looked better. No offence.

Needs more poke or smaller tyre, or just the black/polished lip on silver doesn't cut it for me..

Edited by e30ftw

Looks pretty nice, are the wheels 3 piece or 1? I'm guessing 1? Would just like the option to dismantle then paint, but I guess it wouldn't be that hard anyway.

Just one piece Josh.. they aren't $2000 wheels

I might also drop the bum a bit when I do the camber / toe kits... probably about another 20-30 mm

Edited by *Glenn*

Just one piece Josh.. they aren't $2000 wheels

Thats why I said .. just curious :P

glen they look great but i recon you need to loose the motorsport stripes then it will look even beter + what you said drop the back some more say 20mm max

glen they look great but i recon you need to loose the motorsport stripes then it will look even beter + what you said drop the back some more say 20mm max

Sorry Kerry.... Shelly's motorsport stripes will never be removed while I own this car.. the extra drop in the rear will be on the menu when I do the camber / toe kits along with a rear suspension rebush and with the new headlining & legal good quality tints

Sorry Kerry.... Shelly's motorsport stripes will never be removed while I own this car.. the extra drop in the rear will be on the menu when I do the camber / toe kits along with a rear suspension rebush and with the new headlining & legal good quality tints

sounds good at least headlining is easy on your girls car :D ..what are you going to use for your camber/toe kit + rebush.

ps i want you pp plate..... and jono you pulled it off again good on ya man a++

Edited by kerry

VERY tempted, dunno about the offset though... how would they sit on my e30 with 5stud ti conversion?

Guest Simon*

I reckon they look really good and suit the car Glenn. Bloody good job! :)

Thanks for all the comments guys, including yours too John :D . Everbody has different tastes with cars. It'd be pretty boring if we were all the same. I was posting the pictures more for Johno so that people who might be interested can see them on a car...... and its what I've been looking for at a reasonable price.

After seeing that, I don't think they will suit mine without 25mm spacers.

Look good on yours though Glenn! Ah well, maybe my end of year bonus will go to http://wokke.de ....Hmmmm

Edited by Pjay

I might add the car feels so much different... realy it does...it's not my imagination

Johno ... can you weigh one of those new wheels & I'll weigh one of the Schnitzers... I want to know the difference in the weight. The car is quieter on the motorway, it accelerates quicker & the suspension feels so different and I'm using the same tyres.

They are bang on 9kg each