Sign in to follow this  
M5V8

GPS trackers for sale...<<<<<<

Hey, can you please put me down for another one :), so 3 in total if it's still going ahead..

Thanks

I got my Alarm and GPS Tracker installed this week, $1400 later. The GPS is not working. I cant make contact with my phone and I have a Telecom Prepaid SIM Card in there, which is working because I tested it in my phone and it is activated. I had a look where the BOx was and the red light is permanently on red where is should be either flashing or green. I had to cut the orange wire because the horn kept going off all the time and now I had to unplug it because the car kept turning off and then I couldnt start it. Even when I switch it off, the red light stays burning and when I push the reset button, it does go off but then comes on again and the aerials are sitting just by the A pillar on the dash, would this be the wrong place? Please advise so I can take back to the Auto Electrician or does someone have a contact number of someone I can get in touch with.

Cheers

Hans

thats exactly the same as mine. im colourblind so i dont know if its the green or the red LED on, but sounds the same other wise.

thats exactly the same as mine. im colourblind so i dont know if its the green or the red LED on, but sounds the same other wise.

I got it working, you have to use capital letters to text the comands and a fodafone sim card

Cheers

oh thanks ill try that! did you try a 2Degrees card? just already have one here and its cheaper to run

oh thanks ill try that! did you try a 2Degrees card? just already have one here and its cheaper to run

Might be cheaper to run but its your car man! It shouldn't be taken every few days =D

Might be cheaper to run but its your car man! It shouldn't be taken every few days =D

i plan to make full use of the features, not just the GPS tracking ability on its own

wont work with 2degree or Telecom, Vodafone only for these GPS trackers.

Best option would be using Vodafone's Best Mate with your tracker's sim card. Call/text free for as much as you'd like meaning you can track it all the time just for fun.

If your not near a computer, you can also use its GPRS/WAP function, to send you a real address instead of the usual GPS longitude and latitude co-ordinates that you'll need Google earth to find the street address.

Texting Address+password will give you a real address text back to your phone, very cool feature, however it uses some internet data on the sim. :lol: (also, you can call the tracker and listen in on your car via the microphone on the tracker!) B)