Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

World Cup

Who will win?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what is it with english goal keepers??? OMFG do they get supplied with oven mits or something??? it always seems to be that england fail in important games ie world cup either because they get ahead and then get cocky and loose it all at the end or the goaly just fumbles.

it looks like nz may be in with a semi decent chance of making it out of their pool, they wont beat italy but the other 2 teams are pretty av really... dont think they will go much further than that though...

(he sings to himself...) "three lions on a shirt.. and everyone is cheering.."

I have intermittently (sp) stopped watching the world cup. Reason being them stupid f**ken horns that are constantly playing in the background. Sounds like there is a swarm of poo flies surrounding the whole arena.

I have intermittently (sp) stopped watching the world cup. Reason being them stupid f**ken horns that are constantly playing in the background. Sounds like there is a swarm of poo flies surrounding the whole arena.

Thats what all those black things in the street are? heh <_<

I also put a lazy 50 on NZ to make finals :P

Portugal B)

BMW = Germany

Schumacher = Germany

And Germany has some real good players this year and they played real well aganist the dingohunters so Ill say DETSCHLAND

Don't you mean Deutschland?

Hope you're all up watching?

ofcourse... nz has got good form and is holding up well, but slovakia are quick to exploit any holes... hopefully some goals in the 2nd half.

Wouldn't be anywhere else. I think the Slovak's will come out fast and apply alot of pressure in the 2nd half so we better watch out and score :)

I have intermittently (sp) stopped watching the world cup. Reason being them stupid f**ken horns that are constantly playing in the background.

This!!! What is with them?

Wiki

It was just some craze from Mexico that caught in South Africa in the 90's and is apparently part of the authentic SA football experiance.

Not looking too good now......

Edited by Gaz

BMW = Germany

Schumacher = Germany

And Germany has some real good players this year and they played real well aganist the dingohunters so Ill say DETSCHLAND

LOL

Just got home from school and started watching it, lets hope for an NZ Goal in the next 20 mins :D

As I said before I have my bet on Spain they have some bloody good players, Puyol, Sergio Ramos etc.

Edit: GGGGOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!! I am F***ing impressed. Last minute

Edited by AJ_D

Yay, 1 all, goal 93rd minute, Reid u beauty. :D

Winston Reid for prime minister.

What a f**king game, had to get the defribulator out a few times, no thanks to Mark Paston.

Winston Reid for prime minister.

What a f**king game, had to get the defribulator out a few times, no thanks to Mark Paston.

He made a few pretty flimsy mistakes but he pulled off a few good saves as well and made a few good calls coming off his line quickly.

Those Slovakians had so much pace.

Edited by mark247

This!!! What is with them?

It's called making an atmosphere, it's what people like to do at FOOTBALL matches, make a bit of noise, shout, sing, jump up and down and generally have a pretty good time. :D All part of the experience of the game.

Unlike rugby, where you sit on your arse and moan quietly, and if you're really lucky say "all blacks" really quietly a couple of times if they are winning. :P

oh dear and i quote from stuff . co . nz.

An unlucky punter is no doubt ruing a last minute decision to drop a whopping $40,000 on Slovakia to beat the All Whites - just one minute before betting closed.

Edited by M-Spec

oh dear and i quote from stuff . co . nz.

The thing I don't understand was they only would have made $800 from it. Why?

Well done boys, Can't get much better than tied with the current world champs. 1 1