Sign in to follow this  
Esky

!STOLEN!

Evening folks.

RED BMW COUPE E36 328i M-SPORT 1996 REGO :EEC60

30 minutes ago stolen from Highbrook, Auckland. Could be hadding off to Otara, or somewhere around east tamaki!

if spotted call: 021 431 801

or 111 CASH REWARD!!!!!!!

To note: right hand side rear quarter panel - clear coat peeling off. RHS - Deep key scratches.

Looks like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...)_frontleft.jpg

Do you really need all the f**king threads? One is enough, most people on this forum would read General Discussion. Jesus.

Easy guys.

Wondering what would you do, when you see your car taking off 20 meters away from you. will delete all of it in 40 minutes.

Hey man, I got a few mates that might be around highbrook etc, I text them all and told them to keep and eye out and gave them your number if that helps

Hey man, I got a few mates that might be around highbrook etc, I text them all and told them to keep and eye out and gave them your number if that helps

Thank you a lot Ryan. hopefully it will turn up. . . . . Tell them about the reward as well. Thanks once again.

Easy guys.

Wondering what would you do, when you see your car taking off 20 meters away from you. will delete all of it in 40 minutes.

I know what you mean, but... yeah.

f**king sh*t luck man. Let's hope the theiving peices of sh*t get reamed in the arse hard.

May pay to post it up here too. http://www.gpforums.co.nz/forum/Cars/?s=

Edited by antil33t