Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

arrgg "rock paper scissors" sig

ok did some1 on here have a thing in there sig about rock paper scissors, and like rock beats scissors, and it beats paper, and if they say it does, u punch them in the face.

i think it was on here, but i can't find it :( anyone know who it was/is

i got the email - there's probably loads of variations but this is the one i got anyways...

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no f**king way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock rendering it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, BECAUSE PAPER CAN'T BEAT ANYBODY!  A rock would tear that sh*t up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors I always choose Rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say "oh sh*t, I'm sorry I thought paper would protect you, you a**hole..."

B)

You could always pull the whole tree thing...trees are more powerful than a rock (roots and all) but are susceptible to cutting implements such as chainsaws

Perhaps change the game to tree, saw, rock?

Ellie should change her ride to 'Angry cowboy'

off topic but Eek: Ride: Boeing 747-400 - april 15th... ????? huh?

um, i'll be on that plane on the 15th of April... that was me trying to be clever and have something in there to explain my extreme lack of car-ness... yea i know, i'm pretty rad :unsure:

Ellie should change her ride to 'Angry cowboy'

uh... wha'? maybe i'm not having a particularly onto it day [ak to be honest, more than likely], but i don't follow...