Sign in to follow this  
CarFolie

$99 Full Car Tint Special

Ahhhh - so that's Dan's new "go fast" scheme for this season - or is it he just does'nt want to be seen in it :P

Ahhhh - so that's Dan's new "go fast" scheme for this season - or is it he just does'nt want to be seen in it :P

Probably to stay cool inside while racing!

It must get so hot in there. :D

I thought many might be missing the special we have on at the moment.

I have posed a new special ($99 tint) on the Sponsor forum,

so check it out and send me a PM if interested. :)

Don't miss out.

Happy with mine, quality job, I went with the upsell and it looks like quality to. Seth got into the front window channel on my coupe which was better then my previous tint, they didnt and it looked pretty amateur in comparison to Seth's job, the windows now look like tinted glass as oppossed to glass with tints on them, and if you like ya car, you will like it more after you have visited Seth, a but like giving your car a new haircut.

I cant wait for summer, to really appreciate the benefits, because I always wondered why I could still suffer from quite alot of heat coming through the glass area, with quite dark tints. Now I know. There is quality and there is darkness, and one doesnt infer the other.

Seth, thanks for the education. For what is a small outlay (compared to other BMW mods and maintenance) this is a no brainer.

Chur

Got mine done in the weekend, I upgraded to the Solar Black aswell.

Good job, had a few small bubbles that i noticed when i got home, but got them out easy enough!

Definitley recommended!

Cheers again Seth, I'll be back with my next car for sure