Sign in to follow this  
3 SERIES

1999 E46 328ci

Fellow Guru's

More than slightly interested in this but would like to get your opinion on the price please.

When I buy a car I tend to look for something thats not going to depreciate at a rapid pace, and sell fairly easily when the time comes. I know some of you will say the km's are nothing if the car has been looked after and has a FSH but IMO something with slightly less km's than this would have me running to the buyer with a handful of redies.

Would like to know your thoughts on this car. IMO I think it might be slightly overpriced.

Tard Me Link

Cheers in advance.

Edited by 3 SERIES

Guest Simon*

Looks good Brett

Sucks about separating out the Nav though - try and talk it into the deal

Sellar FS thread: http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=31291

Fellow Guru's

More than slightly interested in this but would like to get your opinion on the price please.

When I buy a car I tend to look for something thats not going to depreciate at a rapid pace, and sell fairly easily when the time comes. I know some of you will say the km's are nothing if the car has been looked after and has a FSH but IMO something with slightly less km's than this would have me running to the buyer with a handful of redies.

Would like to know your thoughts on this car. IMO I think it might be slightly overpriced.

Tard Me Link

Cheers in advance.

Had one of these myself, great car! Until I crashed it.. But I'd say thats very well priced. It's not an e36 328 so should still be worth more. Good condition e36 328s are going for ? 12k?

Kms are a hard one.. But NZ new the service history should be there.. Mine was averagely serviced and didn't miss a beat at over 200000km on the clock.

All the best.

Hi Brett,

you are welcome to come and have a look, take for a drive etc.

I'm quite guttered to sell it, as mentioned only because we have child on the way and need a 4door car etc..

call / text if you like 0274927277

Dean

True, apart from the diesel.....