Sign in to follow this  
fuzyfrog

Gran Turismo 5

But Forza 4 won’t be as good, nor will Forza 5.

GT5 is taking so long to create for good reason, it will be well future proofed.

You sound like a Fan Boy making all these presumptions about a title that has not been released.

GT4 was not future proofed. What makes you think GT5 will be. GT4 was a steaming pile of butt compared to Forza. Hell it was a steaming pile of butt compared to GT3. Once something is developed it is easy to copy and improve. Forza 4 will be on par or the title will die.

GT5 will be good, that is one presumption that is almost guaranteed. But I would make sure there is other games on the PS3 you want to play before you change camps. Purchasing a new expensive console just for one game is nuts.

I cant wait to be proven wrong ;)

I cant wait to be proven wrong ;)

Will be good if your right. As it will make the Forza franchise think outside the box again.

GT5 is taking so long to create for good reason, it will be well future proofed.

Can't agree that any game will ever be future proofed!

Imo having two different platforms producing quality car racing games, can only be good for the consumer...Gran Turismo pretty much put Sony on the map as a gaming console and pushed the Nintendo 64 to the side.

Sony have done nothing yet too prove that their more powerful Blu ray machine is better than either the 360 or the Wii...GT5 had better be fully off the chain, to prevent me from binning my PS3 -_-

Show me a 360 game that looks as good as Uncharted 2 , Has the same level of uncompressed audio and a solid framerate.

First party games on the PS3 sh*t all over the 360.

Its only lazy devs that make the third party games and ports run poorly

Forza should not be compared to Gran Turismo, it’s not fair, Forza is a great game in its own rite but you can’t compare it to a game that has had 6 years of development on a much more powerful platform.

Im sure Sony will prove themselves to you one day :rolleyes:

I brought mine the day they came out and predominantly use it as a media centre, When I say GT5 will be future proofed I mean with downloads and add on it should be entertaining for years to come, for someone like myself who only plays driving games and is a total car nut GT world will be heaven.

Edited by resident know it all

Show me a 360 game that looks as good as Uncharted 2 , Has the same level of uncompressed audio and a solid framerate.

To be honest i have never even heard of that game and after youtubing it, was not overly impressed from what i saw...sure it's a pretty game but is not really my cup of tea. I can think of several games that look as good and probably have better game play...Red Dead Redemption, Halo ODST/Halo Reach, Mass effect 2, Fable 3, Splinter Cell: Conviction.

It's that old debate of comparing apples and oranges, some like apples wheras some like oranges...i only bought my orange for GT4 and Prologue and the orange has not delivered ^_^ personally i'm more of a 360 fan...Sports games(which i mainly play) are no where as good on the PS3.

First party games on the PS3 sh*t all over the 360.

Its only lazy devs that make the third party games and ports run poorly

Do you mean first person? i don't even now what any of that jargon means!! ;):lol: :lol: :lol:

360's are for team americans who believe that their experience playing call of duty and madden while screaming down a headset will enable them to, in real life, lead a stealth ops mission in multiple countries over 48 hours while also making game winning play calls in gridiron.

Dreamcast 2 will destroy PS4 and Xbox 720

I hope so, would be good to have Sega back in the market, I'm not expecting to see it before Microsoft and Sony have released their new consoles...hopefully they release enough games early on to make it sustainable, esp drivers as the original dreamcast dominated car racing games at the time.

Anyone know the latest regarding release date? Brought a PS3 so im all ready to rumble!

Wonder if I should pre-order or wait till its on the shelves? Not too keen on missing out on

the first shipment because god knows when they'll receive the second.

shtttttt. we only just sold our PS3 to get a 360!!!!!!!! =(

latest delay something to do with a crack

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/games/42...ue-to-PS3-crack

EB games have told me December 11th

Great, thanks guys. Hopefully there will be no more holdups <_<

shtttttt. we only just sold our PS3 to get a 360!!!!!!!! =(

And you were not aware GT5 was coming out? Its only been in the making for half a decade lol

And you were not aware GT5 was coming out? Its only been in the making for half a decade lol

it was llike 5 months back and i thought itd never actualy come out =)

My advice is don't cling to suspected release dates, especially if it isn't widespread. Where is the 11th mentioned apart from EB games?

I too bought a PS3 just for this game. I can't wait. It was meant to be out today!! Would have been a great way to celebrate the end of exams

My advice is don't cling to suspected release dates, especially if it isn't widespread. Where is the 11th mentioned apart from EB games?

I too bought a PS3 just for this game. I can't wait. It was meant to be out today!! Would have been a great way to celebrate the end of exams

I have per-ordered the game as very very low numbers around have also used the bata.

Yea it was ment to be today and i think i was told the 2* [20 Something this month]

Everyone should buy Black Ops instead, comes out next Tues, for certain!