Sign in to follow this  
nickbawt

'96 Holden Vectra

Hey guys,

This is an issue with my girlfriends Holden Vectra (hold your tongues!). The central locking is playing up, when you lock the car the doors lock, unlock, lock and unlock again. Ive checked the central locking fuse, which had blown. After replacing it the problem remains..

Does anyone have any ideas on what to check for? relay or something? Thought Id check the easy stuff before taking to an auto electrician.

I know this isnt BMW related. I just couldnt find any service manuals or forums online for the vectra... I dont think they have the fan base our cars do!

Cheers for any advice

Might be silly but mine did that when a door or boot wasn't closed properly :blink:

Hey guys,

This is an issue with my girlfriends Holden Vectra (hold your tongues!). The central locking is playing up, when you lock the car the doors lock, unlock, lock and unlock again. Ive checked the central locking fuse, which had blown. After replacing it the problem remains..

Does anyone have any ideas on what to check for? relay or something? Thought Id check the easy stuff before taking to an auto electrician.

I know this isnt BMW related. I just couldnt find any service manuals or forums online for the vectra... I dont think they have the fan base our cars do!

Cheers for any advice

Replace the drivers door actuator(complete lock/latch unit)

This will fix the problem.