Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Some people with rocks in their head

Visit My Website

WTF is with that price?

It was 45k and that was just stupid, but 40? On a recent trade in price on a 330d at BMW Dunedin they offered me 10k more as a trade!

If anyone was in the market for a Euro SUV diesel then this would have to be on their list of potentials!

Edited by Clinton

Just shows you where the market's at right now.

Would be a good buy on first sight.

I agree with David it's a reflection of where the market is. I know of similar cars where the people have been offered low $20s as a trade. Issue is that the older these things get & the higher the Ks the more expensive they are to maintain hence poor residuals

Complain when they're too expensive.

Complain when they're too cheap.

No pleasing some people.

He's dreaming alright, 40k for an old X5 with 120k on the clock!

He's dreaming alright, 40k for an old X5 with 120k on the clock!

+1

Old model, getting old either way, over 100,000km.... not looking good! That is from teh pessimistic, but realistic part of my brain... Actually my whole brain says no to a 120km car for $40K

Yeah seems to be the hard truth I suppose. Last week I asked for a trade price on a 330d and they came back with more than 10k over that price and mine has done 98km IMO that car is a sure bargain at 40 thousand.

Yeah seems to be the hard truth I suppose. Last week I asked for a trade price on a 330d and they came back with more than 10k over that price and mine has done 98km IMO that car is a sure bargain at 40 thousand.

Was the price on the 330D Inflated?

Was the price on the 330D Inflated?

I also priced up a new 320d and they discounted the 320d for me down to 60k for the base model (which I thought was quite good considering they are 65k) and the price they offered me was the same as the 330d mate if that helps.

330d is here Visit My Website

The 330d is a serious car, drove a 330d cab in Aussie and was absolutely blown away with the performance and lack of noise, all you could hear with the top down was turbo spool, no diesel clack.

The 330d is a serious car, drove a 330d cab in Aussie and was absolutely blown away with the performance and lack of noise, all you could hear with the top down was turbo spool, no diesel clack.

Yeah when you do hear them it's not really an agricultural noise at all. The turbo spool and under load up hills sounds especially good on the X5.

Yeah when you do hear them it's not really an agricultural noise at all. The turbo spool and under load up hills sounds especially good on the X5.

Same engine ;)

Same engine ;)

I realise that LOL, M57TUD30 :P but slightly tweaked more in the 330d