Sign in to follow this  
Linden

The police and the law...

f ur acidently wheelspinng ata green lite just take ur foot off the gas

Why didn't I think of this! ;)

That hurt to read... speak english please

what Antil33t/Micheal said +1

sori guys but i do my skids on purpose lol how bout not doin them unles ur in a completly safe enviroment eg not the street in front of a pig n maybe u wudnt get in all the crap u get as ive done a quiet a few kilometers of black lines n never got done for one meter on the other hand f ur acidently wheelspinng ata green lite just take ur foot off the gas i doubt ud get done unles the cop was bit jeleous in his holden probly

also if u cant control it dude no offense but wat the hek r u doin drivn it ay

What?

sori guys but i do my skids on purpose lol how bout not doin them unles ur in a completly safe enviroment eg not the street in front of a pig n maybe u wudnt get in all the crap u get as ive done a quiet a few kilometers of black lines n never got done for one meter on the other hand f ur acidently wheelspinng ata green lite just take ur foot off the gas i doubt ud get done unles the cop was bit jeleous in his holden probly

Ouch, i can normally translate broken english and text talk...but christ on a cracker!!

I can't tell whether you are trying to make sense or are actually a douche!?

^^^^^^ Yet another :rolleyes::wacko:

Surely this is a piss take.

By the way, thanks for giving me a migraine

Almost ran my brain out of oxygen trying to read that, got to the end and took a breath.

Do you do your Skids in your 318i, or your 323i m3

Do you do your Skids in your 318i, or your 323i m3

Love the 323i M3 model, yeeeaaaaa boiiiii. Chops a good O.

Even though this topic wasn't going anywhere somehow it got worse by that paragraph of extremely bad england, i think i speak for everyone when i say go away, please. Maybe back to school.

Greg summed it up pretty well.

Go away. Japan's good this time of year.

Oh yes, i highly recommend Japan too.

learn english in a japanese english school :)

Will be a hell of a lot better than it is now.

Seems that my replys prob too late now? but this is what I would have advised

Ive been to court for the exact same thing.

I strongly suggest you represent yourself in court, Few reasons, One. You will be more genuine in telling your story of events to the judge and showing your evidence than a lawyer representing you.

If you dont have a Lawyer the cops will go less prepared under the impressing you will plead guilty and wont expect you to represent yourself as Not Guilty.

And it will mean you will have money to use to apply for a work licence if you do loose the case (Which i believe you wont)

You need to mention all that facts but dont make any comments you cant back up with proof. Use your photos and also take in a copy of your wof, reg and even an image to show your tyres are up to standard so there is no doubt at all.

You will have an opportunity to ask the police questions while you are in court. I suggest you ask "were there any public complaints about the incident" if so please supply proof.

"How do you believe the weather and rain on the road effects traction?" (weather conditions at fault)

"do you believe its fair to say the road in uneven and damaged and that this may have been the reason traction was lossed" ( road conditions at fault)

"can you please explain the meaning of sustained" (traction was lost accidently, not sustained loss)

If the officer who uncuffed you was the one who wrote the ticket (the officer that arrive after loss of traction) then you could also ask "did you personally see the event" and "how can you make a fair and factual judgement on the incident if you did not see it" by rights the officer that saw the event should be the one who wrote the ticket and makes the call. they cant leave any room for doubt if they want a solid case.

You need to ask questions that will show the judge that the officer does not understand what the law is in place for and that his actions were unjust. What ever you do never show signs of aggression during this questioning.

Avoid mentioning the grammar and date mistake they made that could come off looking like a desprate attempt to get off and with the evidence you have you should be fine anyway.

if all goes as it should the case will be thrown out on lack of evidence and be seen as a misunderstanding.

And with that I think the thread has served its purpose ... time for it to die

locked.

Just adding a comment:

If you see a post like the one that's calling police "pigs" you should report the post so I we can evaluate and pull out our long sticks