Sign in to follow this  
nickbawt

E34 headlight bulb replacement

Just a quick post, just trying to replace the front little parking light bulb on the E34, can disconnect the light wiring harness without issue, just cant figure out how to jimmy the light out and dont wanna break it, had a look on bentlys manual which proved fruitless..

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

im gonna go hide now because i cant change a light bulb -_-

Nick

post-4601-1284625267.png

the whole long tube things twists and disengages from the headlight.Its about 60 to 70 mm long and the bulb sits right at the front,item 7

Edited by kiwi535

Guest Simon*

Oh yeah those ones!

You'll laugh when you see it - looks like some kind of probe. Twist and pull that sucker out of there

my dad replace his headlight bulb for e34 last week. by the way do you have guys another car? i need help for my honda civic headlight bulb replacement. i need to replace also it too. and where did you nuy you bulb? is the bulb have difference if its for the other model? thanks in advance.

Edited by summer

my dad replace his headlight bulb for e34 last week. by the way do you have guys another car? i need help for my honda civic headlight bulb replacement. i need to replace also it too. and where did you nuy you bulb? is the bulb have difference if its for the other model? thanks in advance.

easiest way is to take the bulb out then go to repco or supercheap or local auto electrcian and say....hey bro you got one of these?,Buy a pair cos the other one is likely to go soon too.....

easiest way is to take the bulb out then go to repco or supercheap or local auto electrcian and say....hey bro you got one of these?,Buy a pair cos the other one is likely to go soon too.....

thanks for the help. :)