Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

I love the 944. Mean little cars! I would have one if I didn't discover the E30 series. Great little car, love them a lot. Best 6k you could spend on a fast little euro coupe apart from a M325i =D

Op is a tool but not the only one who's posted in this thread lol.

Get the 328i. Only need one reason: That Mitzi smokes massive pole.

Op is a tool but not the only one who's posted in this thread lol.

Get the 328i. Only need one reason: That Mitzi smokes massive pole.

This man speaks truth.

He had E3024V.

Christ on a cracker!! This thread has gone nuts...

funny how a thread that is pretty much taking the piss out of a young dude wanting opinions on swapping a car has got this out of hand wheras a thread talking about someone who has had a problem with a company who charged more than what they quoted was closed down in seconds.

2 cents

Some constructive advice Heino, rather than answering every comment individually, combine your posts into one please.

Wanted to say this 10 pages ago, Thought it would have been locked by now.

God damn.

Get a life you tard. If you want the Evo get the Evo..

Stop asking for advice and then just justifying why the Evo is better.

You looking like a tool dude.

Srsly

This is nowhere near as funny now.

Bring back the retarded G4nGsTa speak

Best 6k you could spend on a fast little euro coupe apart from a M325i =D

944 Lux Vs M325 in a straight line would be pretty even me thinks, 944 would probably have it though. 944 would leave a 325 for dead in the twisties though. both cars being stock.

Different to drive, 944 feels like a race car to drive, E30 feels kinda more civilised, in terms of not blowing up, being cheap to fix, and starting every morning, E30 FTW! ;)

waaaahhh

I aspire to own one...one day.

Are you haveing a tear? Mouring the loss of the 24V or the introduction of a BOV/GATE/CHLAMYDIA GSR?

I aspire to own one...one day.

Are you haveing a tear? Mouring the loss of the 24V or the introduction of a BOV/GATE/CHLAMYDIA GSR?

I thought you were calling me a tool for owning one haha, which probably isn't far from the truth now with half of the e30s in the country having some funny motor in them.

Not really missing having a car at all aye, spending my money on something which I think is more worth while so i'm happy ;)

I would be quite happy to see that GSR BOV thing in ditch.

DOn't wanna veer off topic but whats wrong with the 944 Turbo I was looking at one b4 i got hocked on the series car. Mean turbo car for 7k. Clarkson's got one as well =D

I think all the positives are well covered. Biggest drawback is that there are lots of parts that could break and they belong to a car that would be been $150k new. At least with 944s 2nd hand parts are cheap. 911s are terrible.

dw mate. im just having a good laugh at all the 40+ year olds tryna hack at a 18 year old for wanting to live alil like they did.

Thanks to all the c**ts who said my car was a POS id love to see your car when you were 18. prob dint have a set of 2000 18z on it.. nah so GF

Yeah, to be fair I'm kinda old (35) and when I was 18 I occasionally drove an E30 ... which my old man had bought new. And Kurt Cobain was still alive. I don't think 18" wheels had been invented. And I drove around in a Honda City (what a POS).

fair enuff. about a year ago i drove my mates rx-8, Wow it was a bundle of fun. it would kick out from first to second even with TC on.

Is that a good thing? No, but really? My car won't do that and I don't have TC.

thanks bro. ive done my research on the prices that gsr's go for and the amount of kms they have and i can deff sell it for more then my 316 so thats the aim here :P

Still not getting why he'll do such a crap deal, or why you think you can buy cheap and sell high. Be careful.

well how about u gus go on trademe and type in 1992 gsr with full evo 3 kit. and you will magically see figures of around 9gz pop up. and i reli doubt my 316i is wrth that at all. so do the swap buy the bema sell the giza and then with the left ovas rim it and sak it. YAY!

SORRY GUYS

CLASSIC

I'm going to write this before this is closed.

When I was 18 I had a 740i, and a 520i and a 320 all on 20's They got bitches. So suck them big balls.

I reckon buy the GSR. You will be able to do more damage to yourself in it.

^ FTW!!!

just watched hot tub time machine .. it was awesome ... came back and another 9 pages and 1500 views ...

awesome.. effort bimmersport ...

heino .. dont think anyone meant any harm ...

lock