Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

Haha yep.

Im sure there's a few around that could do the same for BMW's aswell :P

agree. but moreso associated with MEAN AZ jappaz.

wow people can bitch! hahaha lol

this is the bema

post-5706-1285131942.jpg

post-5706-1285131948.jpg

5k paintjob .... you hope that was including replacing the roof skin because if it didn't then the roof will fail big time, almost as much as you will fail if you buy the gsr.

wow ... how can you even consider getting the gsr over the 328?

take them both for a decent drive ... the decision will become a lot easier

5k paintjob .... you hope that was including replacing the roof skin because if it didn't then the roof will fail big time, almost as much as you will fail if you buy the gsr.

hahaha if uve seen the paintjobs this guy dus i bet itll be better then half u clowns's paint hahaha some people take things abit to seriously.. if i get the gizza i can still get the bema. ill have both until the giza is sold.

quiet self explanitory really.

^ahh that sounds better, so long as you still keep the bemer and do end up selling the gsr for more...

^ahh that sounds better, so long as you still keep the bemer and do end up selling the gsr for more...

well how about u gus go on trademe and type in 1992 gsr with full evo 3 kit. and you will magically see figures of around 9gz pop up. and i reli doubt my 316i is wrth that at all. so do the swap buy the bema sell the giza and then with the left ovas rim it and sak it. YAY!

Brooooo, what are you thinking that beemer is tight!!

well how about u gus go on trademe and type in 1992 gsr with full evo 3 kit. and you will magically see figures of around 9gz pop up. and i reli doubt my 316i is wrth that at all. so do the swap buy the bema sell the giza and then with the left ovas rim it and sak it. YAY!

If it's a straight swap for the 316...do it then flick it on ;)

If it's a straight swap for the 316...do it then flick it on ;)

its straight swap and cash my way so wtf..

"Rim it and Sack it"

Maybe im not clued up with this new boi racer speak, but that is one terrible expression.

If you plan on rimming and sacking, maybe an MX5 would be a better choice? :lol:

Edited by Jacko

its straight swap and cash my way so wtf..

At the start of the thread you only said were offered it...not as a swap. I bet that statement makes a hell of a lot more sense to most now Heino.

"Rim it and Sack it"

Maybe im not clued up with this new boi racer speak, but that is one terrible expression.

I would hardly say those are new expressions Jacko...same were used in my "boy racer" years, some 10 odd years ago :lol:

What?

Back when I was a muppet boy racer, we did absolutely no rimming :D

Maybe that, and the whole gangsta rapper boi racer merger, is the problem with todays muppets.

Back when I was a muppet boy racer, we did absolutely no rimming :D

Maybe that, and the whole gangsta rapper boi racer merger, is the problem with todays muppets.

What?

God you guys are sh!t stirrers :lol:

"Rim it and Sack it"

If you plan on rimming and sacking, maybe an MX5 would be a better choice? :lol:

im pretty sure my 316 is rimmed and most of the ppl here lower there cars as well so i duno wat boat u just got off.

id sas all u guys in the gsr if i got it anyways. then ill get a classy bema again. coz tbh i havent been in a bema that hasnt got a slow launch.

A+ Thread, would read again, My belly hurts now :lol:

agreed some ppl are just abit nutty u could say hahaha.