Sign in to follow this  
Heino

hard choice.

id rim all u guys in the gsr if i got it anyways. then i'd get the roof fixed again. coz tbh i can't drive properly, and lack the ability to process good advice properly.

fixed

fixed

i like that. good joke bro. f**k ppl always get personal dnt they hahaha hava laugh give ur opinion and leave..

Heino should get a medal for his threads, everyone turns into a classic.

id sas all u guys in the gsr if i got it anyways. then ill get a classy bema again. coz tbh i havent been in a bema that hasnt got a slow launch.

of course your bmw has a slow launch, its a 316, probally auto to. couldnt pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Heino should get a medal for his threads, everyone turns into a classic.

i like it how everyones like back in my "boy racer days" f**k hahah im nli 18 and want a turbo without paying 7gz to turbo a bema. i still highly support this "BMW the ultimate driving experience"

I've given myself a warning, got a bit carried away.

seriously though, there is some good advice in this thread. At the end of the day it's your money, life, etc ... do what you think is right ...

of course your bmw has a slow launch, its a 316, probally auto to. couldnt pull the skin off a rice pudding.

ill get the giza and race ur 525 and most likely sas the sh*t outa you.

What 525?

I have a 325 and 735. Which will probally still 'sas' the sh*t outta you.

What 525?

I have a 325 and 735. Which will probally still 'sas' the sh*t outta you.

lets go then and then update ur profile. and if u can read bro im swaping my bema for a more valued car. so i can sell it and get more cash and then ill mst likely buy that bema f**k sum ppl aye.

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!1!!

looks like this discussion is going the same direction as your e36 mafia post. haha

i say buy/swap your 316i for the turbed up gsr. then go do laps on saturday night gating it everywhere so you can get all the hoes, thrash the hell out of it and basically be a shreader. while out crusing, in the back of your mind dont forget we will all be laughing at you. 2 weeks later write it off. start the process again. chur

wow my head hurts now from trying to decipher the f**ked up language you write in

Since Grant hasn't seen this yet.

Heino,

Go away you illiterate tool, you asked for opinions and you got some, so you have to take the good advice with the bad.

Cheers, Nathan

Edited by Brams

It'd be way too easy to comment on this, so I wont :P

sas - wow you are in the british army special air service?

you're going to have to explain this one, i think urban dictionary doesn't even have it

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!1!!

looks like this discussion is going the same direction as your e36 mafia post. haha

i say buy/swap your 316i for the turbed up gsr. then go do laps on saturday night gating it everywhere so you can get all the hoes, thrash the hell out of it and basically be a shreader. while out crusing, in the back of your mind dont forget we will all be laughing at you. 2 weeks later write it off. start the process again. chur

wow my head hurts now from trying to decipher the f**ked up language you write in

fah never knew u guys were so touchy. hahaha mayb read the other things ive been saying eg

swap

sell

buy 328.

that more simple for u to understand?

Found it:

Sas: Scorched Anus Syndrome

"Oh man - I have SAS after all that Indian food."

I dunno if that would be helping the community...

Might contract FGTS.

Hey man im only 16 but had the same choice.

Thing i came to was, if I got some Jap sh**box with a blow off valve ( which is one part I hate with a passion ) Society would look at me like a dangerous boy racer even if I knew I drive well and responsibly. Jap cars must be fun and fast for the coin i dunno never been in one but I don't think its worth be labeled a hoon and looked at by cops as a guy that would bury himself in a power pole half pissed.

With the Bimmer you got people all over this forum like Glenn, Ray and Gavin ( not on the forum but a sponsor ) along with all the members that are out to help you, at no cost. The BMW won't get you looks and if you stick with the E30 or get a new one like me , they might have some problems but you got Glenn, ray etc who will help you fix it yourself or they'll do it for a good price. I would never have gotten a E30 with my lach of knowledge unless I knew people like Foxy, Glenn, Gavin, Andy (bmw3) etc And I know fck all about engines and the tech stuff in a car.. apart from the basics

But yea BMW forum we're all going to say the BMW.

Found it:

Sas: Scorched Anus Syndrome

"Oh man - I have SAS after all that Indian food."

LOL

Heino, if you swapping, selling, buying 328, why did you start this thread?

Also type words properly.

K bye

^ Hell yes.

Vin Diesel, I mean Heino you are a f**k wit. Get out of here, why has this waste of oxygen not been banned yet.

I have nothing constructive to add apart from that.