Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

Got two tyres refiited on the Eagle-rolled them off on my cross country at the taupo trackday lol.

New alternator in the 540-at least now it starts-still doesnt like going backwards tho.

Trans is officially f**ked. Methinks into the shed for 12 mths & ponder if Im brave enough to do a 6spd convo.

Put in a rebuilt alternator from mops. No more not wanting to cold idle, although I don't know if that's because of the alternator or the fact that the battery was disconnected so the ecu got reset. time will tell.

Oh and new front brake pads.

Did you brake the dtm shifter Ashkan? :unsure:

Naaaah. Just broke the pin at the bottom while taking it apart. I'm trying to reduce some of the play in it and pull the shifter back a bit. At the moment with the OEM shifter rod it sits as its in first when it is in second. Going to shorten that rod a little bit and also machine down the sleeve that fits into the shifter to reduce some of the play. Will also do bushes etc at the same time.

Sprayed my back bumper today and test fitted skirts

Put it all back together after replacing engine mounts/adjusting steering box.

Just waiting on radiator hoses and i'm good to go :)

manual conversion, cooling system overhaul and some offset bushes

cheers jono, legend

^ OT but if you could drop my scanner off at some point that would be good if you are finished with it? just leave it same place ya found it :) thanks

My next door neighbours blocked my driveway AGAIN. so i parked on the street.

It was there for 1 hour and this is what happends...

Posted Image

Posted Image

The whole time i was driving to work i thought "some people just don't deserve to be living" haha - i mean, who that f*ck does that? (i know it was my neighbors, they are retards)

What is it? Paint?

yip, had to use paint thinners to get it off. (and they have chipped it, and scratched it)

Edited by _Matt_

Some silent revenge may be in order perhaps? ;)

I would but every car they own is a heap of junk, it wouldn't do any good....and they are in the mongrel mob. So i don't wanna go there :P

Nail under tyre?

PS: you'd think they'd appreciate you having a nice red car next door.

Edited by Blackie

yea, but i don't construct my sentences solely out of the word f*ck.

^ OT but if you could drop my scanner off at some point that would be good if you are finished with it? just leave it same place ya found it :) thanks

yep no worries mate I'll drop it off in the next couple of days

Trans is officially f**ked. Methinks into the shed for 12 mths & ponder if Im brave enough to do a 6spd convo.

Do it...DO IT!

Got a Simota panel filter for the 3, took the plenum off it, cleaned down the block from where it had its Taupo woopsy, i got carried away and now the engine bay is in pieces, currently constructing a "cold" air intake from the L/H brake duct.

Took the engine out of one. No dramas there.

Attempted to replace the fuel pump in the other, only to find that the pressure was too low once we eventually got it fitted. This is after making small adapters on a jig as the return/pressured lines are reversed. Who'd have thought out of 3 E30 325is the fuel pumps are different on every single one. :blink:

Do it...DO IT!

Yeah i think-might need some pro help..............maaaate :rolleyes:

Got a Simota panel filter for the 3, took the plenum off it, cleaned down the block from where it had its Taupo woopsy, i got carried away and now the engine bay is in pieces, currently constructing a "cold" air intake from the L/H brake duct.

Look forward to seeing this

Flushed and replaced power steering fluid and brake fluid. Replaced front rotors with standard spec brembos from Dan (driftit) - legend! Oh and replaced hazard light switch also thanks to Dan.

Drove to the supermarket and back. Got eyeballed by a guy in a E46 318i poverty spec bouncing around on chinese made 5 spokes. I LOL'ed, he didn't.

yea, but i don't construct my sentences solely out of the word f*ck.

Awesome, I laughed.

I replaced my sun visors, installed a fire extinguisher, refitted my passenger door, sprayed my front grill, made a face plate for my sub/amp installed in the boot and gave it a massive clean.

picked up my new E30. Factory Motorsport 318i, one of only seven assembled from the factory like this in new zealand. Will put up a thread soon